Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is going to be confusing, but plus rep for anyone who does it...
    I would like a kevin smith pic+Calvin Johnson Pic+ silouette of a qb (we dont know who)= greatmess... Does that make sense? Thanks again. PLUS REP ++++++ for anyone who does this.. Thanks

Comment

• also, how do you put a sig and avatar on?

Comment

• Originally posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
        Can someone make me an avi of this from :12 to the end and at the end have it say Hitler!?

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1890165
        bump, please!

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
        12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

• I am really depressed because of the Monday Night Football Game. You could cheer me up by giving me a sig of Kawika Mitchell. I think someone could make a pretty sick one. Just try to have it in Bills Uniform. I am sure there are pictures on BuffaloBills.com

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

• Originally posted by bantx View Post
            Hey bearfan how bout we work on getting rover back up :]
            please, I quit making sigs b/c that place stoped working. I had all my stocks and renders pmed to myself on there and now have no idea how/where to get them.

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
              please, I quit making sigs b/c that place stoped working. I had all my stocks and renders pmed to myself on there and now have no idea how/where to get them.
              I have also quit making sigs, but we've slowly discussed it. Problem is that it doesnt seem that many of the mods/admins are interested in GFX anymore, and that includes myself. We're slowly trying to get a skin so we can at least present it for anyone who wants to still go on it. Bantx, you mod/admin?

Originally posted by BeansDooma
              who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

• Im a super mod!

Comment

• Originally posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
                  bump, please!
                  You can request it in this thread
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...ad.php?t=26991

Comment

• Originally posted by Notredameleo View Post
                    also, how do you put a sig and avatar on?
                    Go to the top of the page and to the left, click on User CP and then there will be a title saying "Edit Signature", than to go to "Edit Profile" and at the bottom, put the url of avatar and your set.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zyro_1014 View Post
                      Anyone willing to make a USC sig usin any of these pics, be as creative as you want and use whatever picture you wanna work with. want the word "showtime" on the sig somewhere +rep and credit to anyone! :) thanks

:):):):):)

Comment

• Ok, so I was looking on Rover, and I found I had made a pack. Pretty much everything on my old computer was in that pack, which..sorry Xon isnt the sigs you were looking for. If you want the link to the pack, PM me, it has all the Tuts, and PSDs that I had left on my old computer. Takes a decent amount of time to DL.

OR, if you want some good tutorials, I made a FreeWebs account, and uploaded majority of the tutorials. I will update it later with the Full Rights tuts that I have. Here is the link to the FreeWebs.

http://jfav.webs.com/index.htm

enjoy!

Originally posted by BeansDooma
                        who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

• Originally posted by Notredameleo View Post
                          This is going to be confusing, but plus rep for anyone who does it...
                          I would like a kevin smith pic+Calvin Johnson Pic+ silouette of a qb (we dont know who)= greatmess... Does that make sense? Thanks again. PLUS REP ++++++ for anyone who does this.. Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Zyro_1014 View Post
                            Anyone willing to make a USC sig usin any of these pics, be as creative as you want and use whatever picture you wanna work with. want the word "showtime" on the sig somewhere +rep and credit to anyone! :) thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by bantx View Post
                              Im a super mod!
                              I'll mod!!!!

RoverGFX, good times.

Comment

• could anybody make me a sig out of one these pics?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information