Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone out there my cory boyd sig has been the one for a while so i was wondering if maybe i could get a watchmen sig..rorschach would be preferable but anything would be nice..thanks in advance

Comment

• I will do terrible things for a Lebron to NY knicks sig, especially if a jersey change is involved.
      When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
        I will do terrible things for a Lebron to NY knicks sig, especially if a jersey change is involved.
        you should have them write "Just two more years!!!!!!!" or something like that on it.

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Schubby-

Comment

• Originally posted by Eaglez.Fan View Post
            Schubby-

very sweet my man. Thanks a ton.
            When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• I'm looking for a skilled sig maker to make me a new sig. For this one, I would like for it to be a sig of Kyle Orton, with bears colors, and the saying "Fear the Neckbeard" somewhere on it.

Thanks, and +rep and cred to whoever completes it!

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

• If I could get a sig of Patrick Willis, Manny Lawson, Justin Smith, and Nate Clements saying good as gold then that would be awesome. If it could stay about the same size as the one I have now that would be perfect. Rep and credit to whoever can do this. I'll prodive pictures if needed.
                Originally posted by 49erNation85
                I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yatta! View Post
                  I'm feeling a sig change. Anything Packers based that looks good...

+ Rep and all that jazz.

Enjoy.

Comment

• if you wanted it, i was working on it, should have posted.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....

Comment

• Thanks guys, they're both sweet. Think I'm gonna go with the Rodgers and Grant one though.

Sig by Eaglez.Fan

Comment

• thats fine.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....

Comment

• can I get this w/ these to gif.

and have it say the Axe Murderer.

If you cant get both put one in IDC which one surprise me.

+++rep for whoever makes it.

Comment

• Im in desperate need of a new Packers one. Jennings or Woodson preferably? If someone could help me out Id greatly appreciate it....+ Rep yada, yada, yada.

Comment

• After the last few weeks of being dominant, someone has to make me a Ndamukong Suh sig.

And with nailing that 57 yarder to put us ahead of Colorado with 1:30 to go, I have to get a sig of Alex Henery as well.

Here's a picture for Henery ..

Maybe use this one for Suh since I cannot find much better with Google image search ..

Serious rep to whoever can pull a good sig off for these two players.

EDIT: Actually, see if you can use this picture from his 57 yarder earlier today ..

Last edited by bwillie26; 11-28-2008, 08:07 PM.

Comment

• Here are two more pictures of Suh from the game today. Pick which you think works best. I'd prefer the one of him stiff arming Cody Hawkins into the ground, but if it doesn't work that's cool too.

Rep is waiting ..

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information