Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sig Request Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by cardsalltheway
    Anybody with a large amount of posts want a sig?
    I'll take one. Maybe like a Frank Gore, or Tavaris Jackson.

    Originally posted by Crazy_Chris
    It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
    Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
    http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
    421 Witness
    756*

    Comment


    • hawk does if he comes by here anymore

      Comment


      • sig

        can anyone make me a sig with dee brown,ty lawson,allen iverson,chris paul, and sebastian telfair ?

        Comment


        • Can some one make me a Sig of the Chiefs GM Carl Peterson and have it say "Don't Blame Me Blame The Coach I Hire Then Fire". thank you.

          Comment


          • oops i made a mistake can anyone make a sig with tywon lawson the frosh point gaurd for north carolina?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by miamichamp_305
              Could I please, please, please, have a Javarris James sig. He is a stud freshman RB for Da U, please. I would really appreciate it and give credit to anyone who does it. This is like the 3rd time I ask and everyone has ignored me, please.
              I'll do it



              Sig by Me

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JETS5128
                Originally posted by miamichamp_305
                Could I please, please, please, have a Javarris James sig. He is a stud freshman RB for Da U, please. I would really appreciate it and give credit to anyone who does it. This is like the 3rd time I ask and everyone has ignored me, please.
                I'll do it
                Thank you so much, finally someone does it. Thank you so much.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by jag
                  Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                  Anybody with a large amount of posts want a sig?
                  I'll take one. Maybe like a Frank Gore, or Tavaris Jackson.
                  heres one that i made a little while ago:

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by miamichamp_305
                    Originally posted by JETS5128
                    Originally posted by miamichamp_305
                    Could I please, please, please, have a Javarris James sig. He is a stud freshman RB for Da U, please. I would really appreciate it and give credit to anyone who does it. This is like the 3rd time I ask and everyone has ignored me, please.
                    I'll do it
                    Thank you so much, finally someone does it. Thank you so much.
                    Here it is, just give cred



                    Code:
                    http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/89/javarrisjamessigcopylp4.jpg



                    Sig by Me

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JETS5128
                      Originally posted by miamichamp_305
                      Originally posted by JETS5128
                      Originally posted by miamichamp_305
                      Could I please, please, please, have a Javarris James sig. He is a stud freshman RB for Da U, please. I would really appreciate it and give credit to anyone who does it. This is like the 3rd time I ask and everyone has ignored me, please.
                      I'll do it
                      Thank you so much, finally someone does it. Thank you so much.
                      Here it is, just give cred



                      Code:
                      http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/89/javarrisjamessigcopylp4.jpg
                      Thanks a lot man I really appreciate it.

                      Comment


                      • Re: sig

                        Originally posted by juice7890
                        can anyone make me a sig with dee brown,ty lawson,allen iverson,chris paul, and sebastian telfair ?
                        no one will make a sig with that many players

                        Comment


                        • I'd like to make someone a sig, but it says No Posts Exist, so I can't see any posts

                          Comment


                          • I would take a Wayne Rooney Sig or Barry Manilow Sig

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by rainbeaukid2
                              Originally posted by Eaglez.Fan
                              Originally posted by rainbeaukid2
                              here is a sig if anyone wants it

                              those are some sick effects, how'd you do that?
                              some mad skillz :D
                              thats quality work

                              Comment


                              • so cards, hows that sig coming?

                                Sig thanks to VLS

                                My BC Iggles. (13-4)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information