Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone make this into a sig with it saying "Come on, how can you hate this smile?".

Plus rep

Comment

• :P

Comment

• sbh, you need to bring out the render, but keep the text - It's perfect.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
        my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
        But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• I require the skills of only the most talented sig makers on NFLDC.

Phil Ivey is the theme.

PM for details.

Comment

• not a sig request, but if anyone can get my sig to be 1000x674 pixels, that would be great

i can only make it 800x351 and it takes up only 1/2 my screen:(

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

• nevermind, didnt know their was a resizepic.com

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

• Can I Get A Caron Butler Sig Plz
                Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                Just let it go RWO.
                We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• SIG REQUEST:

Mine is outdated clearly (I forgot I still had it). If I could get the same theme, "Melo + Billups = Championship" with them on the sig that'd be cool. Thanks in advance...

Projected win total: 55+

Comment

• Can someone make me a DeAngelo Williams/Jonathan Stewart sig. 400x100 or w/e will fit the site sig guidlines. Also I would like for it to have the text Smash-N-Dash (like in my user name) on it.

Thanks

Sig by BoneKrusher

Panthers / Duke / Tennessee / Clemson / Bobcats

1-4

Formerly known as Smash-N-Dash.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smash-N-Dash View Post
                      Can someone make me a DeAngelo Williams/Jonathan Stewart sig. 400x100 or w/e will fit the site sig guidlines. Also I would like for it to have the text Smash-N-Dash (like in my user name) on it.

Thanks
                      You've got like 10 posts man... I don't think anyone will make that unless you have like 100

Comment

• anybody want a reggie bush sig? i was going through my old sigs and i really liked one i made

Go Ravens!

Comment

• Originally posted by jkpigskin View Post
                          anybody want a reggie bush sig? i was going through my old sigs and i really liked one i made
                          post it, I might use it if I like it.

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Looking for a new sig, can anyone make me a Corey Webster sig? Here are some pics

http://www.nypost.com/seven/12102007.../sports088.jpg

http://www.giants.com/uploads/assets...05_0819_23.jpg

http://www.r-dcustoms.com/CoryWebster.jpg

and Corey Webster #23 in the top left hand corner, and then in like the bottom right hand corner "... got you on lock" "... got your receiver on lock"
                            or replace lock with lockdown w/e sounds better I am not sure.

Plus all the rep I can give of course and will give props, I will love anyone who does this so unbelievably much.

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

• Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
                              post it, I might use it if I like it.
                              if you use, rep!

Go Ravens!

Comment

• 10-4, I can understand that. It was worth a try and I'm not going anywhere. (I know everyone probably says that I know) I won't lie I found this site by chance. I typed in Panthers message forum on google and got you guys site but I do like the activity here which is what I was looking for.

Originally posted by Xonraider View Post
                                You've got like 10 posts man... I don't think anyone will make that unless you have like 100

Sig by BoneKrusher

Panthers / Duke / Tennessee / Clemson / Bobcats

1-4

Formerly known as Smash-N-Dash.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information