Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• up for grabs, +Rep if ya want it. got a big collection so hit me up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xonraider View Post
      don't... i made it already

too late :(

Comment

• I'm on the prowl for a new sig. I asked a couple of days ago for an Entourage one but nobody jumped at it. Now I've changed my mind. Could anybody make me a Dexter sig? If you could include the painting of Dexter it'd be awesome, any other pictures you use is up to you...

(You might be able to find a better picture of the painting...I'm not sure)

Thanks in advance for anybody who is kind and awesome enough to make me a great sig.

Edit... I just thought I'd like to add, if you could some how give it an effect that looks like a blood spatter it would be top notch. Also, here's another picture that would be good for it...

Last edited by badgerbacker; 12-28-2008, 01:16 AM.

Comment

• LOTS AND LOTS OF SIGS UP FOR GRABS!

pm me or whatever and ill see what i got. got almost all the big name guys in all sports, and quite a few celebreties.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman D View Post
            Thanks alot!
            10 Favourite prospects for 2010: Colt McCoy, Dez Bryant, Golden Tate, Noel Devine, Ndamukong Suh, Greg Hardy, Eric Norwood, Travis Lewis, Eric Berry, Trevard Lindley

Comment

• Can someone use this pic in a sig, with the words "King Del Rio" and then "Tha Pimpmasta Reigns"

by BoneKrusher
              <DG> how metal unseen
              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• thats a sick hakeem nicks sig.
                Last edited by Zyro_1014; 12-29-2008, 05:53 PM.

Comment

• Anyone wanna make me an Everette Brown sig? Will rep.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                    Can someone use this pic in a sig, with the words "King Del Rio" and then "Tha Pimpmasta Reigns"

How's this?

Comment

• Anyone wanna make me a Pryor sig? Time to move on without James :-(

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

• I'd like one with a USF theme with Grothe and Selvie

Comment

• I want a sig of Joey Porter with the caracters "The Mouth"

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Mouth View Post
                            I want a sig of Joey Porter with the caracters "The Mouth"

more posts, more rep, and be more polite next time! a please would help ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Zyro_1014 View Post
                              more posts, more rep, and be more polite next time! a please would help ;)
                              Sorry, im spanish and I can not express myself better in English :(

Comment

• I'm not requesting this sig for myself, but for somebody who is a respected user. I think somebody should make a sig with Rod Marinelli on it, with the caption, "0-16. We did it."

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information