Clear All

• Originally posted by sirbob View Post
    no way.........

you're gonna make me blush
    lol, your walls are amazing.

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Originally posted by FlutiesDropKick View Post
      any chance I can get a Tyrese rice sig, time for something new for my return to the forum

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman D View Post
        Thanks man, even though its almost depressing to have after the loss to Harvard

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)

Comment

• Originally posted by BeansDooma View Post
          someone make me a goddamn barrett ruud sig, im sick of this yellow thing

Comment

• James Harrison sig ploz? :)

I'll rep you now, and i'll keep repping you :D

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Jakey View Post
                James Harrison sig ploz? :)

I'll rep you now, and i'll keep repping you :D
                YAY JAKEY IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Anyway somebody can make me a Vikings sig with Adrian Peterson and Jared Allen? Thanks in advance

Comment

• Originally posted by hagy34 View Post
                    Anyway somebody can make me a Vikings sig with Adrian Peterson and Jared Allen? Thanks in advance
                    you don't even have 50 posts and you are asking for a 2 player sig, come back when you reach 500

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
                      you don't even have 50 posts and you are asking for a 2 player sig, come back when you reach 500
                      I apologize. I didn't realize that we needed a certain amount posts. I will for sure try to contribute more though. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

• Originally posted by hagy34 View Post
                        I apologize. I didn't realize that we needed a certain amount posts. I will for sure try to contribute more though. Thanks for the heads up.
                        You don't need them, maybe someone will make you a sig. But 2 player sigs are hard and you don't have a lot of posts yet, and people don't respect n00bs on this forum

SPLOOSH

Comment

• I'll do one of them but not both, I hate doing two player signatures.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman D View Post
                            I'll do one of them but not both, I hate doing two player signatures.
                            Thank you very much. Could you just do Adrian Peterson then? I would really appreciate it! I'm in no hurry so whenever you get a chance! Thanks again!

Comment

• If you havent started Hitman D, I have some Adrian Peterson Signatures that no one uses if he wants them but if you started already then nevermind.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

• You can go ahead and post them, I haven't started it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information