X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i just thought it was a cool pic..

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

• Comment

• this is cool too

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

• Sig by BK

Comment

• Originally posted by SimonRath View Post
            pick one and find someone to do it already lol

Comment

• lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post

lol
                oh wow man....lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Zyro_1014 View Post
                  pick one and find someone to do it already lol
                  haha sorry. i like the last one i posted.

Sig by BK

Comment

• Hey I need a new sig. I just realized mine is gone. Something about a new photobucket thing. DJC thank you for the Trindon Holiday sig though. I don't have much time to post any pictures right now because I'm goofing around on this computer when I'm supposed to be learning about website designes... Its a boring class... But anyways haha I would like a Robert Mathis sig and anyone to take up this request I would be most appreciative and of course give credit and rep. If you need pictures I'll post them later. Thanks guys.

Sig by BoneKrusher
                    Originally posted by killxswitch
                    Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by RCAChainGang View Post
                      Hey I need a new sig. I just realized mine is gone. Something about a new photobucket thing. DJC thank you for the Trindon Holiday sig though. I don't have much time to post any pictures right now because I'm goofing around on this computer when I'm supposed to be learning about website designes... Its a boring class... But anyways haha I would like a Robert Mathis sig and anyone to take up this request I would be most appreciative and of course give credit and rep. If you need pictures I'll post them later. Thanks guys.
                      Sorry about that, check your PMs.

Also, anyone else wearing one of my sigs, send me a PM. Photobuckets exceeded for the month but I found another place to upload. Just PM me with what sig you had and I'll re-upload for you.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Block Shedding 101...

Pile jumping FTW!

Comment

• Originally posted by DJC View Post
                          Sorry about that, check your PMs.

Also, anyone else wearing one of my sigs, send me a PM. Photobuckets exceeded for the month but I found another place to upload. Just PM me with what sig you had and I'll re-upload for you.
                          No problem dude and thanks!!!

I no longer need a sig cause of DJC's kick ass sig!

Sig by BoneKrusher
                          Originally posted by killxswitch
                          Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

Comment

• hey guys, im looking for a new sig. id give +rep. i want someone to get creative, and let them come up with their own, cool, unique thing. id like a florida gators sig that has their logo in the background, with tim tebow, carlos dunlap, and brandon spikes, with each of their names within the sig..... anyway youd want to do it. id really really really really appreciate it, any questions, PM me or respond in this thread :)

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

• Ok guys, since my boy Greg Hardy is going back to college, I need a new sig.

Can someone make me an Osi sig with this picture, with the title "Back To Sack In 09"?

Comment

• i think I need a new sig. I mean, D still wins championships, but since we lost maybe I'll mix it up. Not sure what I want, thinking some kind of RU sig, a Zach Parise sig or perhaps Jeff Feagles. idk, any sweet ideas and sigs would be appreciated.

or not, i dont really care all too much haha
                                We ALL bleed scarlet
                                New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                                UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                                Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                                BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information