Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sig Request Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ok, im re-posting a request for a NYG steve smith sig. I would like it to be of the pic that Bosanac01 posted above or one of theese two. Have it say Steve Smith #12.

    http://www.daylife.com/photo/075igE799V7ur

    http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/popup?i...=8&start=false

    Naturally will give rep+credit. And will be greatly appreciated.
    PM me if you will take this on.

    Thanks


    Thanks to Bonekrusher for the sweet sig.

    NY Giants Super Bowl XLII Champs!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by LetsGoGiants! View Post
      Ok, im re-posting a request for a NYG steve smith sig. I would like it to be of the pic that Bosanac01 posted above or one of theese two. Have it say Steve Smith #12.

      http://www.daylife.com/photo/075igE799V7ur

      http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/popup?i...=8&start=false

      Naturally will give rep+credit. And will be greatly appreciated.
      PM me if you will take this on.

      Thanks
      you may need to have more posts before someone makes you one.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Zyro_1014 View Post
        you may need to have more posts before someone makes you one.
        ok, thanks for the tip.


        Thanks to Bonekrusher for the sweet sig.

        NY Giants Super Bowl XLII Champs!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Zyro_1014 View Post
          you may need to have more posts before someone makes you one.
          Originally posted by LetsGoGiants! View Post
          ok, thanks for the tip.
          Bah, i'll make it. I'll do it tommorrow though, im heading to bed now.

          Sig by: BK

          02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
          02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
          02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
          02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
          Originally posted by fenikz
          we all hate you

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
            Bah, i'll make it. I'll do it tommorrow though, im heading to bed now.
            youre a good man.

            Comment


            • since his rep doesn't count and he is a giants fan, and we boh love Steve Smith I will rep Bosanac for him.

              SPLOOSH

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Zyro_1014 View Post







                anyone up to make this it would be greatly appreciated. +Rep and credit of course.

                use any picture, whichever one you want. just have the text "KB24" somewhere on it. PM me if possible, i have an idea on somethin and would like to see if anyone is able to do it. thanks.
                How's this?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
                  Bah, i'll make it. I'll do it tommorrow though, im heading to bed now.
                  Thank you so much this is greatly apprieciated.


                  Thanks to Bonekrusher for the sweet sig.

                  NY Giants Super Bowl XLII Champs!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
                    since his rep doesn't count and he is a giants fan, and we boh love Steve Smith I will rep Bosanac for him.
                    And thank you to, i'm not entirely sur eon how the rep system works but thanks for helping me out.


                    Thanks to Bonekrusher for the sweet sig.

                    NY Giants Super Bowl XLII Champs!

                    Comment


                    • If someone gets me photoshop again I will start doing sigs.

                      Comment


                      • Can anybody make me a Wayne Ellington or Ty Lawson sig or avatar..

                        Thank you +rep
                        Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                        Coples is that dude.
                        Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

                        Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by LetsGoGiants! View Post
                          Ok, im re-posting a request for a NYG steve smith sig. I would like it to be of the pic that Bosanac01 posted above or one of theese two. Have it say Steve Smith #12.

                          http://www.daylife.com/photo/075igE799V7ur

                          http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/popup?i...=8&start=false

                          Naturally will give rep+credit. And will be greatly appreciated.
                          PM me if you will take this on.

                          Thanks



                          Code:
                          http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/2857/stevesmithsigvertpa9.jpg

                          Sig by: BK

                          02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                          02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                          02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                          02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                          Originally posted by fenikz
                          we all hate you

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post


                            Code:
                            http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/2857/stevesmithsigvertpa9.jpg
                            Thank you so much. It looks great.


                            Thanks to Bonekrusher for the sweet sig.

                            NY Giants Super Bowl XLII Champs!

                            Comment


                            • I was wondering if someone could help me out. Bosananc made an awesome sig for me but i'm having troubles amking it my sig. COuld someone help me out on how to make it my sig?


                              Thanks to Bonekrusher for the sweet sig.

                              NY Giants Super Bowl XLII Champs!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by LetsGoGiants! View Post
                                I was wondering if someone could help me out. Bosananc made an awesome sig for me but i'm having troubles amking it my sig. COuld someone help me out on how to make it my sig?
                                Copy the url of the image, go to User CP, go to Edit Signature, post the url of the image, and put [IMG][/IMG] tags around it.

                                Example: [IMG]url[/IMG]

                                BoneKrusher

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information