This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Halsey View Post
    I'm an UGA and Atlanta Falcons fan. My favorite players tend to be QB's. If someone could make me a sig with Matthew Stafford and Matt Ryan in it, I'd pretty much be your best friend ever. Maybe my name in the middle with Stafford and Ryan on each side.
    Whoever does this for Halsey, I'll +rep you since he's a falcon and UGA fan like me. :D

I know 2 player sigs are hard, but that's 2 people you statisfy and 110+ rep you get.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
    02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
    02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
    02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
    Originally posted by fenikz
    we all hate you

Comment

• Can I have a Demarcus Ware sig, on the right side, there'll be demarcus ware in his stance, on the left is Lawrence Taylor in his stance, and in the middle have it say "A Beast is Reborn"

Comment

• Originally posted by 635 View Post
        Can I have a Demarcus Ware sig, on the right side, there'll be demarcus ware in his stance, on the left is Lawrence Taylor in his stance, and in the middle have it say "A Beast is Reborn"
        don't you dare compare that little ***** Ware to the LT.

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
          don't you dare compare that little ***** Ware to the LT.
          wow you neg repped me for that...

I don't know, but ware's stats speak for themselves (especially on a team with mediocre coverage and so so DEs)

In his first 4 years, his stats are as follow
          64 games, 299 tackles, 53.5 sacks (13.4 sacks a yeaR), 18 Forced Fumbles (4.5 a year), and 1 INT.
          Lawrence Taylor's first 4 years after sacks were counted
          57 hames, No Tackle stats, 41 sacks (10.2 sacks a year), 1 forced Fumble, 4 INTs..

Ware is well on his way as one of the greatest Linebackers in league history

Comment

• /sig by BONEkRUSHER/

Comment

• Would anyone be able to make a James Laurinaitis signature for me?

Comment

• Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
                made this Joba sig a while ago, wear it if you want

just give credit
                Any chance OSU that you can insert his last name next to his first name, and then below that "New York Yankees"?

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• Originally posted by aNYtitan View Post
                  Any chance OSU that you can insert his last name next to his first name, and then below that "New York Yankees"?
                  I'll try, but idk how it will look.

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Originally posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
                    Would anyone be able to make a James Laurinaitis signature for me?

Comment

wow you neg repped me for that...

I don't know, but ware's stats speak for themselves (especially on a team with mediocre coverage and so so DEs)

In his first 4 years, his stats are as follow
                      64 games, 299 tackles, 53.5 sacks (13.4 sacks a yeaR), 18 Forced Fumbles (4.5 a year), and 1 INT.
                      Lawrence Taylor's first 4 years after sacks were counted
                      57 hames, No Tackle stats, 41 sacks (10.2 sacks a year), 1 forced Fumble, 4 INTs..

Ware is well on his way as one of the greatest Linebackers in league history
                      they also didnt count i think a full season of his sacks, maybe his rookie season, but that is why some giants fans dont believe strahan was the giants alltime sackleader when they said he was, but he broke it eventually.

Plus a 3-4 OLB is much different than a 4-3 OLB

Comment

• Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
                        they also didnt count i think a full season of his sacks, maybe his rookie season, but that is why some giants fans dont believe strahan was the giants alltime sackleader when they said he was, but he broke it eventually.

Plus a 3-4 OLB is much different than a 4-3 OLB
                        which is why I put it on there as the first season in which they started counting sacks during his career.

Comment

which is why I put it on there as the first season in which they started counting sacks during his career.
                          Ok this is getting off track of what the thread is supposed to be all about. But you made one hell of a statement that he is on his way to being one of the greatest LB's in the history of the game. I'll give it to you that he is one of the best in the game right now, but comparing him to LT (as that is what you wanted to do in your sig) is a very bold statement. You have to remember that he revolutionized the game on both sides of the ball (rip arms and having one of the most athletic people on your team being a DE, as well as prioritizing the LT position). Also, a lot can happen in one person's career. Look at Shawn Merriman. A season ago you could have said the very same statements about him (188 tackles, 39.5 sacks, 18 Pass Def, 1 int and 8 FF in 42 games). Maybe lets wait a while before pronouncing a player as the greatest of the generation.

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                          Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• Anyone care to make a signature with DeAngelo Williams and Jon Sewart with Double Trouble in the middle? :D

Spanks.

Comment

• Good news....I haz photozhop backzzzz

Comment

• can anyone hook me up with an old Joe Flacco sig, with the text "the future" and also include his name. rep and credit will be given.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information