X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can someone please take this userbar and make it part of my sig below

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Can I get a Sergio Kindle Sig with this Picture?

Thanks to whoever helps a brother out

Comment

• Voodoo i'm using this pic..

Comment

• Alright, I wanna change my request as long as no one started doing one for me. It seemed too complicated.

I want this as a sig with the words "A salute to glory days" on it. And any other creative stuff y'all wanna do.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
          Originally posted by BaLLiN72
          i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
          Originally posted by Job
          NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

• Originally posted by islandboy843 View Post
            Voodoo i'm using this pic..

Alright man. Like I said though, no rush. ;)
            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
            RIP themaninblack

Comment

• I'm looking for a new Raider sig.

The idea I had for one was having 3 players in it and the words "The Future" in the image.

The three players would be McFadden, Russell and then the silhouette of a WR (preferably stretching for a pass) with a question mark.

The type of sig and background, I leave up to your artistic license although you can't go wrong with a flashy mix of silver and black.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

• Can someone make me a sig outta this pic, I don't want it to be too cluttered with effects though, maybe if one of the better sig makers could give this a shot. Massive loads of rep available if I like the work. It's Jared Gaither BTW if anyone didn't know.

Comment

• could someone PLEASE make me a sig that has JL an Rashad Johnson in it with like a falcons background?
                  +rep

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

• Could someone make me a Blake Griffin and Willie Warren Sig?

Maybe those pictures. You can change em if you want I just want those two in the sig. "Better Sooner than later" somewhere on the sig thanks +rep

Comment

• Not finished Voodoo but i don't like it already. I might revamp it

Comment

• can I get this with it saying "Darrion Caldwell 2009 national champ"

+rep upon +rep if you make me it. It doesnt have to be super or anything just a basic sig

Comment

• I would like a sig made with a picture of Sage Rosenfel doing that helicopter move in that Colts game that he blew. And I would like the sig to read
                          "Epic rosenFAIL!"

:-)

Comment

• Could i get a Pats sig with mayo and meriwether using the old pats logo?

mayo:
                            http://i2.cdn.turner.com/si/2009/wri...Jerod-Mayo.jpg

http://blogg.visir.is/nfl/files/2009/01/jerodmayo.jpg

meriwether:
                            http://cachemediasrv.patriots.com/Im...c=1&w=525&cs=1

http://cache.boston.com/bonzai-fba/G...15044_5826.jpg

Big time props + thanks in advance

Comment

• Hey if someone could please make me a sig with this DHB picture...

and please have the background be black and purple with text that says "DHB" and then "Future Raven!"

Whoever makes it I appreciate it very much.
                              HALL OF FAMER!
                              PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                              JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

• Haven't been here in a while and I haven't made a sig in a long time.
                                heck most of you probably don't even remember me, but I just got back into it.
                                I made one for myself.
                                check it out.
                                let me know what you think.

Last edited by raiderfan_89; 03-25-2009, 06:09 PM.
                                myspace.com/strangewavesmusic

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information