Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can I get that re sized and have it say Darrion Caldwell 2009 national champ on the bottom. + rep and credit if anyone makes it.

Comment

• First sig I've ever done featured in mine right now, any feedback is good...

Comment

• Smokey Joe;

Comment

• Originally posted by Eaglez.Fan View Post
          Smokey Joe;

That is badass, and that's an awesome jersey transfer!!! Thanks a ton! This is sick as hell.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post

can I get that re sized and have it say Darrion Caldwell 2009 national champ on the bottom. + rep and credit if anyone makes it.

Comment

• Originally posted by tEk View Post
              in need of a sanchez sig for the draft.... any1 wanna hook a ninja up?

Comment

• i feel like i need a new stewart sig in a panther uni
                +rep and credit!!! i would make one of my own but i have no idea how to use photoshop. :(

Sig by BoneKrusher
                Matt Barkley will be the best QB to be selected in the Top 5 since Peyton Manning.

Comment

• Can anyone make me a Jerry Reese sig, so I can wear it from now up until the beginning of the regular season. Somewhere in it write In Jerry Reese I Trust, other than that use our artistic license please.

+Rep of course, and credit, and also my undying and completely platonic love for you.

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

• Originally posted by Malaka View Post
                    Can anyone make me a Jerry Reese sig, so I can wear it from now up until the beginning of the regular season. Somewhere in it write In Jerry Reese I Trust, other than that use our artistic license please.

+Rep of course, and credit, and also my undying and completely platonic love for you.
                    I made this a while ago for OSU Giants. I don't think he uses it anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eaglez.Fan View Post
                      I made this a while ago for OSU Giants. I don't think he uses it anymore.

I'll wear it thx, but I'll take it off if I c OSU wearing it.

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

• Can someone please make me a Keeley Hazell sig. I will give credit and rep. PM me if your interested.

Comment

• I have a huge request!

It's for a Rico McCoy banner. He's a senior OLB for the Vols. It can really be anything you'd wish to design, but I want to include a .gif which would have to be made for it.

Here is what I'd like the .gif to be: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vuldu...eature=related

At 0:25 seconds beyond to whichever point that you want. As long as we get to see him slam the dude. Maybe 0:25-0:38? If it needs to be shorter, 0:25-the milisecond it turns 0:31.

Anyone who can hook me up with this, or even just the .gif, will go on my replist forever. I'll also put in a good word for VoodooMonkey's replist too! ;)
                          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Can someone plz make me a "Like a Boss" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NisCkxU544c) sig? Any pics from the music vid will do if you can find them. I don't know if there are any on the web - I'm in a rush.

by BoneKrusher
                            <DG> how metal unseen
                            <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                              I have a huge request!

It's for a Rico McCoy banner. He's a senior OLB for the Vols. It can really be anything you'd wish to design, but I want to include a .gif which would have to be made for it.

Here is what I'd like the .gif to be: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vuldu...eature=related

At 0:25 seconds beyond to whichever point that you want. As long as we get to see him slam the dude. Maybe 0:25-0:38? If it needs to be shorter, 0:25-the milisecond it turns 0:31.

Anyone who can hook me up with this, or even just the .gif, will go on my replist forever. I'll also put in a good word for VoodooMonkey's replist too! ;)
                              I'll co-rep whomever does this favor for TH. My rep is worth MILLIONS! Not quite but you'll be satisfied.
                              Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                              RIP themaninblack

Comment

• taking sig requests :)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information