X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stephenson86 View Post
    taking sig requests :)
    Can you make me an Adam Jones sig?
    I can not find a picture but if you could either make one with him making a good catch or have one with Brian Roberts and Adam Jones in it.
    Originally posted by SunTzu_22
    Just let it go RWO.
    We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• Can I get a sig that says BOOSH BOBBY! with this pic of Bob Saget? Plus rep and cred.

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
      Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Originally posted by Paul
      I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
      LOL props to Paul

Comment

• Can somebody make me a Kerry Rhodes sig. You can use any picture you like.
        + rep and credit.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Comment

• lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Rjspartan View Post
              i feel like i need a new stewart sig in a panther uni
              +rep and credit!!! i would make one of my own but i have no idea how to use photoshop. :(
              bump .

Sig by BoneKrusher
              Matt Barkley will be the best QB to be selected in the Top 5 since Peyton Manning.

Comment

• On it.........

Comment

• Originally posted by stephenson86 View Post
                  On it.........
                  thanks for the new sig

Sig by BoneKrusher
                  Matt Barkley will be the best QB to be selected in the Top 5 since Peyton Manning.

Comment

• Thanks to the both of you. + rep

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
                      I can not find a picture but if you could either make one with him making a good catch or have one with Brian Roberts and Adam Jones in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                        I have a huge request!

It's for a Rico McCoy banner. He's a senior OLB for the Vols. It can really be anything you'd wish to design, but I want to include a .gif which would have to be made for it.

Here is what I'd like the .gif to be: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vuldu...eature=related

At 0:25 seconds beyond to whichever point that you want. As long as we get to see him slam the dude. Maybe 0:25-0:38? If it needs to be shorter, 0:25-the milisecond it turns 0:31.

Anyone who can hook me up with this, or even just the .gif, will go on my replist forever. I'll also put in a good word for VoodooMonkey's replist too! ;)
                        Last edited by Hitman D; 04-09-2009, 02:23 PM.

Comment

• Haha....could i get a signature showing just how alike al davis and mr burns from the simpsons are?

Comment

• or rich gannon as the past and jamarcus as the future...either one would be killer

Comment

• Will give rep twice plus credit to whoever makes me a sick Major Wright sig... not sure what picture I want yet, but if you can find a good one, go ahead and use it.

I'd just like his name on the sig. A reggae theme would be cool with it too.

EDIT: http://vmedia.rivals.com/IMAGES/PROS...GHT4_13150.JPG

I couldn't find any good action shots that give a clear view of him, so ill just go with this.
                              Last edited by Burns336; 04-09-2009, 08:42 PM.

Comment

• :D

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information