Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sig Request Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
    THAT IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great job
    i know lol i jizzed my pants when i first saw it

    Comment


    • I've been trying to get a Blake Griffin and Sam Bradford sig. Anyone who wants to make one would be much appreciated. +rep and credit

      Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
      Originally posted by BaLLiN72
      i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
      Originally posted by Job
      NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Hitman D View Post
        Thats awesome, thank you!
        Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins, Texas Longhorns

        Comment


        • Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
          Can some one add this vid to my sig from 3:30-3:40? Thanks in advance. And if ther isn't enough room than w/e.
          Video has been removed.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Hitman D View Post
            Video has been removed.
            it was up a few hours ago, thanks again man lol now you have your work all over NFLDC

            Comment


            • you mean SWDC? lol, jk. NFLDC > SWDC

              SPLOOSH

              Comment


              • whats SWDC?

                Comment


                • Can some one make me a Kate Beckinsale sig? Cred and rep.

                  bonekrusher
                  The Twitters
                  themaninblack

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
                    whats SWDC?
                    Scott Wright's Draft Countdown

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by the decider13 View Post
                      I've been trying to get a Blake Griffin and Sam Bradford sig. Anyone who wants to make one would be much appreciated. +rep and credit

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Hitman D View Post

                        dude! that is a freakin amazing sig, thanks

                        Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                        Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                        i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                        Originally posted by Job
                        NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
                          Can some one make me a Kate Beckinsale sig? Cred and rep.


                          http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/2290/67625571.jpg

                          s86

                          Comment


                          • She is quite the beauty isnt she? lol

                            bonekrusher
                            The Twitters
                            themaninblack

                            Comment


                            • Can anyone make me a Patrick Kane sig? Will give +rep.

                              Here's some pics (in order of preference)

                              http://www.saljbarry.com/hockey/auto.../kane_8x10.jpg

                              http://www.dobberhockey.com/dobberpi...Blackhawks.jpg

                              http://www.sportzin.com/forums/uploa..._19_759979.png



                              Originally posted by SNIPER26
                              LaMarr Woodley, Norse God of Thunder/Baby Jesus/Killer of all things QB, set an NFL record by getting multiple sacks in three consecutive playoff games. Don't **** with LaMarr.
                              Pittsburgh Steelers....6 Time Champs!

                              Comment



                              • Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information