Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sig Request Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by vikes_29 View Post
    anyone want to make me a sig with percy harvin in it? I'll let you be creative. I'll rep rape you for a long time if you can do this for me.
    he gives a good rep rape take it from me!
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by vikes_29 View Post
      anyone want to make me a sig with percy harvin in it? I'll let you be creative. I'll rep rape you for a long time if you can do this for me.


      /sig by BONEkRUSHER/

      Comment


      • Can someone make me a Benjamin Linus sig? He's a guy from lost.

        Rep and Cred.

        BoneKrusher

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Staubach12 View Post
          Can someone make me a Benjamin Linus sig? He's a guy from lost.

          Rep and Cred.


          /sig by BONEkRUSHER/

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
            Any one????


            /sig by BONEkRUSHER/

            Comment


            • Can anyone do a sig, kinda like mine, except with Ron Bartell & Michael Turner?? and if you can add a third guy, let me know
              I'm doing a real job now...well, semi-real.

              Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com. I'm on every morning with Pro Football HoF voter and NFL regular season awards voter, Howard Balzer. It's always a blast from 9-11.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by jnew76 View Post
                Can anyone help me out here?


                /sig by BONEkRUSHER/

                Comment


                • Can somebody make me a Josh Freeman sig. Saying something like "Future Has Arrived". Thanks a bunch.

                  Comment


                  • kind of a big favor but could anyone make one of lofa taupu, aaron curry, and leroy hill, if its to much dont bother but possibly put the hawks logo in the background and maybe put "the end is near...." or something like that , and as always +rep and cred

                    Props to BoneKrusher for the sig
                    Hit me up on XBOX Live: totallynotalex

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Buc Baller12 View Post
                      Can somebody make me a Josh Freeman sig. Saying something like "Future Has Arrived". Thanks a bunch.

                      /sig by BONEkRUSHER/

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Falcon_from_E_Oakland View Post
                        Thanks Falcon! it looks sweet!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Falcon_from_E_Oakland View Post
                          Thanks. I like it.

                          BoneKrusher

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by HawkEye30 View Post
                            kind of a big favor but could anyone make one of lofa taupu, aaron curry, and leroy hill, if its to much dont bother but possibly put the hawks logo in the background and maybe put "the end is near...." or something like that , and as always +rep and cred


                            If you want it....





                            with text

                            Last edited by Falcon_from_E_Oakland; 05-01-2009, 04:12 AM.

                            /sig by BONEkRUSHER/

                            Comment


                            • Can anyone hook me up with a Vontae Davis sig? I'd appreciate it.

                              Props to fenikz on the awesome sig

                              Comment


                              • can anyone make a mark sanchez sig for me, big jets fan so anything with jets colors will look fine to me, +cred and rep ofcourse

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information