Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sig Request Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • If someone could make this sig that would be great, PM me if interested because I have an idea of what I'd like but really don't know how to implement it into a sig.

    http://broccolicity.files.wordpress....iversary-1.jpg

    http://www.chicagotribune.com/media/...4/37931867.jpg

    http://allthingsmaroon.files.wordpre...an-acrylic.jpg

    With "We have already witnessed" somewhere on the sig. Thanks.


    Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

    Originally posted by JBCX
    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

    Comment


    • Anyone have a Jeremy Maclin or Shady McCoy sig I can wear?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
        Anyone have a Jeremy Maclin or Shady McCoy sig I can wear?
        Shady? Already. Just call him LeSean please. I'll make you a sig if you never call him Shady again.

        Comment


        • If anyone has the time, can you make me a Knowshon Moreno sig?

          Rep will be given out.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
            Shady? Already. Just call him LeSean please. I'll make you a sig if you never call him Shady again.
            LOL, I don't see what the big deal is. I think more people, in the media and even on this board, call him Shady anyway. As corny as it is, it's his nickname.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
              LOL, I don't see what the big deal is. I think more people, in the media and even on this board, call him Shady anyway. As corny as it is, it's his nickname.
              I don't know what about it that bothers me, but it does. Haha, ya know?

              Whoever asked for a Vontae Davis sig:

              Comment


              • anyone wanna make me a sig of Tim Brown (RUTGERS of course)? I'm very picky, but I'll give outs lotsa rep and I post way too much...

                or Joe Lefeged. he rules too, whichever looks better!
                We ALL bleed scarlet
                New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                  I don't know what about it that bothers me, but it does. Haha, ya know?

                  Whoever asked for a Vontae Davis sig:
                  Looks good. Thanks man.

                  Props to fenikz on the awesome sig

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                    anyone wanna make me a sig of Tim Brown (RUTGERS of course)? I'm very picky, but I'll give outs lotsa rep and I post way too much...

                    or Joe Lefeged. he rules too, whichever looks better!
                    Let me know if you want any changes.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                      Let me know if you want any changes.
                      actually, looking at it more, it's awesome, thanks a bunch
                      We ALL bleed scarlet
                      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                        actually, looking at it more, it's awesome, thanks a bunch
                        It you want it a bit bigger, it's no problem.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                          It you want it a bit bigger, it's no problem.
                          nah, I was looking at it real fast, but then checked it out more after I posted that and it looked sick as is.
                          We ALL bleed scarlet
                          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                            It you want it a bit bigger, it's no problem.
                            Thats what i said to her

                            Comment


                            • Can I get a sig of Brett Favre and have it write Minnesota Vikings under him. then on the right have it say "waiting for September 13th 2009"

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by The Legend View Post
                                Can I get a sig of Brett Favre and have it write Minnesota Vikings under him. then on the right have it say "waiting for September 13th 2009"
                                Absolutely not.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information