Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sig Request Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
    Ok guys, looks like my current sig is out of commision, and I need a new one.


    Can someone make me a Giants sig with this picture?



    if that pic is too small, just use Hakeem Nicks in this pic

    [img]http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/8377...5397277B4DC33E[/img]

    with a bluish giants theme. thanks. PM me the sig.

    rep for whoever makes it.


    missed the blue part....but Ill just throw it out there anyways


    /sig by BONEkRUSHER/

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Falcon_from_E_Oakland View Post
      awesome work thanks +rep

      Comment


      • Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
        Ok guys, looks like my current sig is out of commision, and I need a new one.


        Can someone make me a Giants sig with this picture?



        if that pic is too small, just use Hakeem Nicks in this pic



        with a bluish giants theme. thanks. PM me the sig.

        rep for whoever makes it.

        Sig by BoneKrusher

        Comment


        • thats a sick sig DJC

          Comment


          • Comment


            • Can I get a sig with Percy Harvin and the Vikings, I don't care what it says, it could just say his name and the team.

              Just have the team logo and Harvin on the sig with a cool design.

              Thanks, and ++rep to whomever wants to make it, no hurry though.

              Thank you.

              BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

              Comment


              • Could I possibly get a sig with MJD from the Jags and Everette Brown for the Panthers (he can be in his FSU uni). I'm a Jags and 'Noles fan. I don't care about what it says...just some cool action shots and background would be freakin' rad! Thanks!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Warpig View Post
                  Could I possibly get a sig with MJD from the Jags and Everette Brown for the Panthers (he can be in his FSU uni). I'm a Jags and 'Noles fan. I don't care about what it says...just some cool action shots and background would be freakin' rad! Thanks!

                  I made this but no one is using it....so you can have it

                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...3&#post1645983

                  /sig by BONEkRUSHER/

                  Comment


                  • After today, I think this is an appropriate sig. Can we use this picture and in bold type (preferably black) it say "Future Hall of Famers?"


                    Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                    Show me your Wang, if you will.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
                      since he isn't wearing this, can I?
                      Last edited by OSUGiants17; 05-08-2009, 07:28 PM.

                      SPLOOSH

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JFLO View Post
                        Can I get a sig with Percy Harvin and the Vikings, I don't care what it says, it could just say his name and the team.

                        Just have the team logo and Harvin on the sig with a cool design.

                        Thanks, and ++rep to whomever wants to make it, no hurry though.

                        Thank you.


                        /sig by BONEkRUSHER/

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
                          since he isn't wearing this, can I?
                          sure.(10/)

                          Comment


                          • can someone please make me a sig with both a tottenham hotspur and atlanta falcon's logo on it with my name an some cool type of background, maybe half blue for tottenham and half red for the falcons, or what ever looks good. Thanks.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by aNYtitan View Post
                              After today, I think this is an appropriate sig. Can we use this picture and in bold type (preferably black) it say "Future Hall of Famers?"


                              /sig by BONEkRUSHER/

                              Comment


                              • +Rep for anyone who can redo my sig with Roy Williams in a Bengals Uni

                                Of course you can change it up as long as it has Roy and Ware

                                Thanks to bonekrusher for the sig

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information