Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sig Request Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts



  • Can anyone make me a Bucs/Freeman sig? Thanks if you can!
    save Freeman

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Me Likey Rookies View Post


      Can anyone make me a Bucs/Freeman sig? Thanks if you can!


      I used a training camp pic instead.
      Let me know if you want any changes.

      Comment


      • If someone could make me a Chris Hope and Michael Griffin sig in the style that my sig is now that would be great.



        Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
        I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

        Comment


        • K i lied. I'm getting sick of the harvin sig already. I want a chester taylor sig. I'll +rep rape. just ask boe how my rep rape is :)

          sig by fenikz
          Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
          You are just a terrible person.
          Originally posted by bigbluedefense
          I have an iPhone.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post


            I used a training camp pic instead.
            Let me know if you want any changes.
            thanks man!!
            save Freeman

            Comment


            • Originally posted by vikes_29 View Post
              K i lied. I'm getting sick of the harvin sig already. I want a chester taylor sig. I'll +rep rape. just ask boe how my rep rape is :)
              I made this a while back. You can use it if you want.




              Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

              Comment


              • can anyone make me a Steelers sig. Either a group shot, or one with Troy Polamalu or Ben Rothlisberger? please!!!!
                ...The Pittsburgh Steelers represent a way of life...

                Comment


                • Originally posted by SCSteeler View Post
                  can anyone make me a Steelers sig. Either a group shot, or one with Troy Polamalu or Ben Rothlisberger? please!!!!
                  an old one

                  cred+rep if you use!


                  Go Ravens!

                  Comment


                  • Would anyone be able to make me a sig with Jevan Snead, Tim Tebow, and Dan LeFevour that says Signal Callers of the Future.

                    Will give plus rep and credit.

                    Thanks

                    Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

                    Comment


                    • Can someone make me a sick sick Mark Herzlich sig! ++++ rep and of course credit! Do anything you want but make it a sick sig in honor of Mark Herzlich, be creative!!!!

                      Bone Krusher, the best

                      Comment


                      • could anybody make me a new Sean Taylor sig? this one's gettin a lil worn.

                        RIP ST

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Malaka View Post
                          Can someone make me a sick sick Mark Herzlich sig! ++++ rep and of course credit! Do anything you want but make it a sick sig in honor of Mark Herzlich, be creative!!!!

                          Sig by BoneKrusher

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by DJC View Post
                            I 100% <33333333 it!

                            Bone Krusher, the best

                            Comment


                            • Plus rep and cred for whoever makes me a baller ass christian troy sig.

                              Before making it, run your ideas past me so I can make sure its the vision I have... I'm thinking some blood or maybe a scalpel need to be involved.. Mostly just C. Troy lookin fly as ****.

                              Maybe a hot *****..

                              I don't know -- throw some ideas at me.

                              Comment


                              • Does anyone think they could make me a Herzlich sig? Rep and credit of course.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information