Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sig Request Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • **** BoneKrusher i didn't realize you made me one. i appreciate it man. + rep for sure. i think im going with Jets5128's but i like what you did with yours.
    Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

    Comment


    • Originally posted by TimDris View Post
      **** BoneKrusher i didn't realize you made me one. i appreciate it man. + rep for sure. i think im going with Jets5128's but i like what you did with yours.
      no prob Bro.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by CroomDawgs View Post
        Anyone wanna make me a dustin Byfuglien sig? Plus rep and cred.







        don't care which one you use
        i tried man:
        Last edited by BoneKrusher; 05-19-2009, 06:40 PM. Reason: typo

        Comment


        • Someone make me a Blake Griffin sig with a Clippers logo saying "Never had a chance" +rep fo sho. I'm too lazy to make it myself right now.

          Comment


          • i gave it a try.

            Comment


            • Could someone please make me a Chris Osgood sig? I'll give credit and whatever rep I can give, but more importantly I'll love you.

              Be sure to use the name "Ozzie" instead of Chris Osgood. :)

              Possible pics:




              I'm a state.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by BoneKrusher View Post
                here's two i attempted:



                Dude...those are both dang sexy. No lie.

                Thanks

                Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                Originally posted by Job
                NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Michigan View Post
                  Could someone please make me a Chris Osgood sig? I'll give credit and whatever rep I can give, but more importantly I'll love you.

                  Be sure to use the name "Ozzie" instead of Chris Osgood. :)

                  Possible pics:



                  i tried this one:
                  Last edited by BoneKrusher; 05-21-2009, 03:29 AM. Reason: changed the style

                  Comment


                  • [QUOTE=BoneKrusher;1669357]i tried this one:



                    changed the text and a couple other things:
                    see above
                    Last edited by BoneKrusher; 05-21-2009, 03:30 AM. Reason: edited

                    Comment


                    • anyone want this Hakeem Nicks sig, i was experimenting with a stockless piece, only filters.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by BoneKrusher View Post
                        anyone want this Hakeem Nicks sig, i was experimenting with a stockless piece, only filters.
                        I usually only use filters and brushes for everything.
                        Set a black background.
                        Put your picture on it, erase what you seem fitting but not too much.
                        Play with gradient maps and photo filters.
                        Mess with filters to get a texture.
                        Brushes for lighting.
                        Gradient maps/photo filters.
                        Boom.

                        Comment


                        • yeah, that sounds good and your sigs prove it.
                          i'm trying to get away from all the stocks.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by BoneKrusher View Post
                            yeah, that sounds good and your sigs prove it.
                            i'm trying to get away from all the stocks.
                            Thanks, I like the simple style. Paul has a similar sig up now featuring Josh Hamilton. Just my preference but everyone has different ways.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                              I usually only use filters and brushes for everything.
                              Set a black background.
                              Put your picture on it, erase what you seem fitting but not too much.
                              Play with gradient maps and photo filters.
                              Mess with filters to get a texture.
                              Brushes for lighting.
                              Gradient maps/photo filters.
                              Boom.
                              lol. that's the exact opposite of what i do. I use stocks for almost everything



                              Sig by Me

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                                Thanks, I like the simple style. Paul has a similar sig up now featuring Josh Hamilton. Just my preference but everyone has different ways.
                                Yeah I pretty much ripped your sig. Hope you don't mind.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information