This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
    Yeah I pretty much ripped your sig. Hope you don't mind.
    It's no problem man. I really like the one you're wearing now. It's not like I came up with the style anyway. I saw it somewhere and messed around with photoshop until I could make something like it then of course you tweak it until you think it's complete maybe add some of your own ideas once you get into a rhythm.

Comment

• Originally posted by JETS5128 View Post
      lol. that's the exact opposite of what i do. I use stocks for almost everything

your styles nice too man,
      i'd like to get good at both styles

Comment

• Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
        Thanks, I like the simple style. Paul has a similar sig up now featuring Josh Hamilton. Just my preference but everyone has different ways.
        <3 the simple style man, its the best

Comment

• Originally posted by BoneKrusher View Post
          i tried this one:
          THANK YOU SO MUCH. It looks amazing!! :D
          I'm a state.

Comment

• Originally posted by Michigan View Post
            THANK YOU SO MUCH. It looks amazing!! :D

cool glad you liked it man.

Comment

• no shame in using stocks... as long as it doesnt dominate the sig.
              the best sig ive seen without using stocks was made by bearfan... cant remember exactly what it wass

Go Ravens!

Comment

• Originally posted by jkpigskin View Post
                no shame in using stocks... as long as it doesnt dominate the sig.
                the best sig ive seen without using stocks was made by bearfan... cant remember exactly what it wass
                i agree there's no shame in using stocks, its the only way i know but i wanna learn to do something thats stockless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Go Cowboys View Post
                  +Rep for anyone who can redo my sig with Roy Williams in a Bengals Uni

Of course you can change it up as long as it has Roy and Ware
                  Anyone want to do this for me?

Thanks to bonekrusher for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by Go Cowboys View Post
                    Anyone want to do this for me?
                    i'll try it man, do you have pics of roy in bengals gear?

Comment

• If any solid sig maker could make me a Stephen Strasburg sig with a Washington Nationals theme, it would be much appreciated. Rep and cred will be bestowed.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• If someone could make me a Mikael Pietrus sig using this pic And have it say "Air France", there would be mucho rep points in it for ya! Pretty please!!??

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

• I will do it, I like making sigs for people, and I want to make a comeback one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eagles own the NFC East View Post
                            I will do it, I like making sigs for people, and I want to make a comeback one.
                            Awesome, thanks man. Maybe you could use the actual Air France logo in it:

or this one:

http://www.mirlabs.org/cason09/Air_France.jpg

or

http://www.indiana.edu/~elemfren/F10...r%20france.jpg

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

• damn i already made it
                              Last edited by Eagles own the NFC East; 05-23-2009, 03:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by HChu View Post
                                If any solid sig maker could make me a Stephen Strasburg sig with a Washington Nationals theme, it would be much appreciated. Rep and cred will be bestowed.

i dont know about being a solid sig maker but i did try it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information