Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sig Request Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by BoneKrusher View Post
    someone sent me a different MJ photo and i tried it, if you like it better than the one i made you this is yours as well.

    [IMG]http://www.*****************.com/forums/uploads/IMG1522-1246052024.png[/IMG]
    I love your work bone, but I really like the first one better. Thanks so much though :)

    Comment


    • Originally posted by The Legend View Post
      I love your work bone, but I really like the first one better. Thanks so much though :)
      thats cool and thanks.

      i just struggled with the text more in v1 i thought.

      and to all you guys above, thanks for the rep

      Comment


      • Hey guys I think it's about time I rock a new sig. Can someone make me a Joe Mauer one? Much rep will be given.

        Comment




        • Meh.

          Comment


          • Anyone else want one while I feel like making one?

            Comment


            • can someone make me a sig with this pic please
              http://www.playerpress.com/uploads/I...verson_580.jpg

              Comment




              • Would it be possible for this to made into a sig? I will give as much rep as I can to whomever makes it. Por favor.


                worker bees can leave
                even drones can fly away
                the queen is their slave

                themaninblack
                15

                Comment


                • Originally posted by hobbes2053 View Post


                  Would it be possible for this to made into a sig? I will give as much rep as I can to whomever makes it. Por favor.


                  hope you dont mind, i did a grayscale version of this.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by BoneKrusher View Post
                    hope you dont mind, i did a grayscale version of this.
                    That looks awesome. Thank you sir.


                    worker bees can leave
                    even drones can fly away
                    the queen is their slave

                    themaninblack
                    15

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by NBA View Post
                      can someone make me a sig with this pic please
                      http://www.playerpress.com/uploads/I...verson_580.jpg
                      could someone do this one for me? it seems like not many people look at this thread anymore

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by NBA View Post
                        could someone do this one for me? it seems like not many people look at this thread anymore


                        i'll give it a shot.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by NBA View Post
                          could someone do this one for me? it seems like not many people look at this thread anymore
                          Will this work/

                          Comment


                          • Anyone want to make me a Thunder sig using this picture?



                            And if it's possible, include the text, "Welcome to Loud City"

                            Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                            Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                            i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                            Originally posted by Job
                            NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by BoneKrusher View Post
                              Will this work/

                              that is sick as hell man
                              i appreciate it a TON

                              Comment


                              • I know this is a sig request thread but who's good a jersey changes?


                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information