X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoneKrusher View Post
    thanks tj.

i think i do better when i stay away from grunge.
    There have been very few sigs of yours that I didn't think were done to their potential. I couldn't point any out off the top of my head but the Pacquaio one was very good and that was a grunge style.

Comment

• Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
      There have been very few sigs of yours that I didn't think were done to their potential. I couldn't point any out off the top of my head but the Pacquaio one was very good and that was a grunge style.
      thanks man, that means a lot coming from a great sig maker of your calliber.

this was my fav grunge sig i attempted, i think.
      [IMG]http://www.*****************.com/forums/uploads/IMG1522-1241723104.png[/IMG]

Comment

• That one is fire. Everything flows well and the shadow pattern blends well. It brings it all together.

Comment

• Thanks man, yeah.. i liked this one better than most of the other attempts at grunge.

Comment

• mhm could anyone make me a good Veronica Mars sig with Her and maybe Logan Ecchols?

Comment

• i was playing around with the photo stock and tried this Steve McNair LP:

[IMG]http://www.*****************.com/forums/uploads/IMG1522-1248317303.png[/IMG]

Comment

thanks man, that means a lot coming from a great sig maker of your calliber.

this was my fav grunge sig i attempted, i think.
                [IMG]http://www.*****************.com/forums/uploads/IMG1522-1241723104.png[/IMG]
                I dig your sigs man. Good stuff! I dabble a bit myself, but it looks like you've got this place pretty well covered!

Comment

• Originally posted by touchdownrams View Post
                  I dig your sigs man. Good stuff! I dabble a bit myself, but it looks like you've got this place pretty well covered!
                  thanks for the compliment man but theres a lot of gfxers here better than me.
                  and it does look like i took over the thread, sorry guys, didnt notice till now.

Comment

and it does look like i took over the thread, sorry guys, didnt notice till now.
                    Glad someone can get to the requests. I have my hands tied 40 hours a week with this internship so I don't really feel like doing them when I get home.

Comment

Don't apologize man, your hookin' people up with some cool tags!! Keep up the good work!

Comment

• hadnt done a sig in a while:

if anyone has vector brushes or vector sigs/bgs tutorials please PM them to me, I'll be very gratefull and will give tons of rep

Comment

• Originally posted by Xonraider View Post
                          hadnt done a sig in a while:

if anyone has vector brushes or vector sigs/bgs tutorials please PM them to me, I'll be very gratefull and will give tons of rep

like the sig a lot man.

Comment

• Someone wanna make me a sig for my DCFL guy, Domenik "Donkey Kong" Coleman. If you do, don't include any team reference. With his personality, he'll probably bounce around a lot. He is based off of Mario Williams.

Thanks in advance.

<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
                            <@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
                            <+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
                            <+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeepThreat View Post
                              Someone wanna make me a sig for my DCFL guy, Domenik "Donkey Kong" Coleman. If you do, don't include any team reference. With his personality, he'll probably bounce around a lot. He is based off of Mario Williams.

Thanks in advance.
                              do you have a pic?

Comment

• Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                                mhm could anyone make me a good Veronica Mars sig with Her and maybe Logan Ecchols?
                                http://jason-dohring.com/gallery/albums/hq/credit02.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information