Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sig Request Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • bonekrusher, how about Adrian Arrington and Patrick Peterson sigs? i'll be interchanging them.













    Last edited by Saints 4 Lyfe; 08-09-2009, 11:45 PM.

    Comment


    • sure saints, i have a few ahead so it might be tomorrow before i get to it, is that ok?

      Comment


      • you do great work, take all the time you need my man.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post
          you do great work, take all the time you need my man.

          thanks man, i appreciate the compliment and will try my best.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by BoneKrusher View Post
            is he with Cleveland or the Yankees?
            The Yankees

            Comment


            • Originally posted by ChezPower4 View Post
              The Yankees
              i'm on it, thanks.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by ChezPower4 View Post
                Nope, pick witch ever one you think will work best


                will this work?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post
                  bonekrusher, how about Adrian Arrington and Patrick Peterson sigs? i'll be interchanging them.













                  i'll get to them asap.
                  with the sig battle running for three weeks, i'm gonna be busy, but will get to them.

                  Comment


                  • If any1 can make me this sig, you will get ALOT of rep.ALSO IF YOU DO MAKE THIS SIG FOR ME, PLEASE MESSAGE ME THE SIG, DONT JUST POST IT IN HERE

                    Alright I want a Raiders sig with Jamarcus Russell, Darren McFadden, Darrius Heyward-Bey and Michael Bush in the sig. Looks kinda like this


                    Heres some pics you might use










                    "Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                    @SirStackAlot707

                    Comment


                    • why not just post it here? im just curious

                      Comment


                      • Well I dont really check this thread every time I get on here. So sending a message to me would be a better thing for me


                        "Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                        @SirStackAlot707

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                          Well I dont really check this thread every time I get on here. So sending a message to me would be a better thing for me
                          ah, makes sense

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                            If any1 can make me this sig, you will get ALOT of rep.ALSO IF YOU DO MAKE THIS SIG FOR ME, PLEASE MESSAGE ME THE SIG, DONT JUST POST IT IN HERE

                            Alright I want a Raiders sig with Jamarcus Russell, Darren McFadden, Darrius Heyward-Bey and Michael Bush in the sig. Looks kinda like this


                            Heres some pics you might use








                            Just putting this on the new page......


                            "Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                            @SirStackAlot707

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post
                              bonekrusher, how about Adrian Arrington and Patrick Peterson sigs? i'll be interchanging them.
                              your sigs are ready.
                              Last edited by BoneKrusher; 08-10-2009, 06:54 PM.

                              Comment


                              • [QUOTE=BoneKrusher;1751244]the Arrington, will get the other sig tonight after work.
                                Fixed

                                this was the way it was supposed to turn out:

                                the Patrick Peterson:
                                Last edited by BoneKrusher; 08-10-2009, 06:53 PM. Reason: Version 2

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information