Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sig Request Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    meh



    Code:
    [IMG]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f385/rainbeaukid2/elimanningrequestsig.png[/IMG]

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by rainbeaukid2
      meh



      Code:
      [IMG]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f385/rainbeaukid2/elimanningrequestsig.png[/IMG]




      I made a quick attempt at it[/url]

      Comment


      • #63


        Code:
        [IMG]http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/2403/manningsigru0.jpg[/IMG]

        Comment


        • #64
          2 other Eli ones I made are



          Comment


          • #65


            For SUper McGee

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by Eaglez.Fan


              For SUper McGee
              dammit, thats way better than mine, lol

              Comment


              • #67
                Can i get sig with the guys from man law commercial ?

                anyone up to take my request?

                Comment


                • #68
                  Just now rechecking this thread and seeing that somebody actually made a Henrik Tallinder sig. Unfortunately I can not use it, seeing as I am now representing the Blue and Gold (with probably several subliminal senator layers). But know that it is deeply appreciated, since Henrik Tallinder is the coolest

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Anyone long-time poster want a sig?
                    Glenn Dorsey will slip...

                    Jets will not take McFadden...

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by nvot9
                      Anyone long-time poster want a sig?
                      Sure, why not, if you don't mind making something out of the ordinary. Howabout a NASCAR sig?

                      Kevin Harvick would be great.

                      bonekrusher on the sig magic
                      <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
                      <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by nvot9
                        Anyone long-time poster want a sig?
                        anyone want a significantly lower quality sig since nvot is way better than me?

                        but seriously, ill take requests too, make some competition, step up everyone elses game. thats MY game. im a team player

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Hey thanks for the efforts guys....I feel like a jerk saying this now but two things on my next sig.

                          I'd like his jersey number to be in the picture (hence my forum name) and I'd like a picture from this season because his face mask last year annoyed me greatly. If I am being too picky let me now...haha.
                          Originally posted by Paul
                          Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
                          Originally posted by Vikes99ej
                          These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
                          MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            could someone make me a desean jackson and nate longshore sig

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by Number 10
                              Hey thanks for the efforts guys....I feel like a jerk saying this now but two things on my next sig.

                              I'd like his jersey number to be in the picture (hence my forum name) and I'd like a picture from this season because his face mask last year annoyed me greatly. If I am being too picky let me now...haha.
                              did he have the revolution this year or last year?

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by JDRaymond
                                could someone make me a desean jackson and nate longshore sig
                                i will try and make one for you if you would like but no guarantees and it might take awhile as i am at my mom's house this whole next week and since we just moved i dont have interenet on my computer so...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information