Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sig Request Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • okay it shows up. just hella hard to animate. and im not about to go frame by frame for 453 frames.

    PM me for sigs.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by StackJaxx View Post
      okay it shows up. just hella hard to animate. and im not about to go frame by frame for 453 frames.


      i think what you do is this:

      you build the sig like normal size and then save it.

      next
      you open the video you wanna use and then add the sig on the bottom so the video clip is on top of the sig.

      follow?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by BoneKrusher View Post
        i think what you do is this:

        you build the sig like normal size and then save it.

        next
        you open the video you wanna use and then add the sig on the bottom so the video clip is on top of the sig.

        follow?
        i have been trying to, i opened a new sig. then tried to load it in. but it makes it a new document. so i cant copy and paste the sig. its frustrating.

        PM me for sigs.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by StackJaxx View Post
          i have been trying to, i opened a new sig. then tried to load it in. but it makes it a new document. so i cant copy and paste the sig. its frustrating.


          i know its hard man, i'm too old and easy frustrated is the reason i dont do gif/movie type stuff. lol

          Comment


          • Originally posted by BoneKrusher View Post
            i know its hard man, i'm too old and easy frustrated is the reason i dont do gif/movie type stuff. lol
            i did this twice back in the day.
            damn. i wanna jump off a bridge.

            PM me for sigs.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
              So whose dick do I have to suck to get an Sex Lankster sig around here?


              lol

              i'll try your sig and you dont have to suck my dick, just post me a pic.:)

              Comment


              • Originally posted by StackJaxx View Post
                i did this twice back in the day.
                damn. i wanna jump off a bridge.
                you'll get it man.
                just play around with it.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by BoneKrusher View Post
                  you'll get it man.
                  just play around with it.
                  the biggest problem is that the .avi on its own plays with the menu animation frames, but when i put it in the sig. its animation timeline. and that makes it impossible to work with.

                  PM me for sigs.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by StackJaxx View Post
                    the biggest problem is that the .avi on its own plays with the menu animation frames, but when i put it in the sig. its animation timeline. and that makes it impossible to work with.
                    you cant add the gif with all the layers on top of the sig, you have to open the movie gif and add the sig underneath it.
                    make the sig/bg the first layer of the gif video.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by BoneKrusher View Post
                      you cant add the gif with all the layers on top of the sig, you have to open the movie gif and add the sig underneath it.
                      make the sig/bg the first layer of the gif video.
                      it wont let me, it opens the gif as a 95 x 95 and a new canvas. and i found a way to do it layer by layer. slow as hell. but it'll work.

                      PM me for sigs.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by StackJaxx View Post
                        it wont let me, it opens the gif as a 95 x 95 and a new canvas. and i found a way to do it layer by layer. slow as hell. but it'll work.

                        ok, good luck man.

                        Comment


                        • 145 layers down. only about 220 to go.
                          voodoo better love this ****.

                          PM me for sigs.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by StackJaxx View Post
                            145 layers down. only about 220 to go.
                            voodoo better love this ****.
                            haha
                            i hear ya man.

                            Comment


                            • DONE!!
                              now just gotta save and use imageshack.
                              and it stalls.
                              ****!

                              PM me for sigs.

                              Comment


                              • ugh. i hate eric berry now.
                                this has taken so long and now its stalling out the ass.
                                it works fine til i go to export to web & devices.
                                then the sig turns white and it lets me go to the save as.
                                then once i hit save as berry.gif.
                                it slows to a halt.
                                granted the sig has 500 layers but it needs to get off my computer.
                                http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7NNLMHIT
                                if anyone wants to help.
                                Last edited by StackJaxx; 08-16-2009, 09:27 AM.

                                PM me for sigs.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information