This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoneKrusher View Post
    matt ryan sig anyone? this was inspired by a friend of mine named gety.
    [IMG]http://www.*****************.com/forums/uploads/IMG1522-1251166996.png[/IMG]
    unique style indeed. maybe the "ryan" could be filled in with white but other than that the uniqueness is refreshing imo.

Comment

• well the idea was to keep the Matt text and Ryan text different colors, thanks for your input tho man.

uploading your sig with borders as you read this.

Comment

• Originally posted by steel man View Post
        does anyone know how to make animated sigs?
        What would you like.

Comment

• Originally posted by hobbes2053 View Post

Could someone possibly make this into a sig? Repz will be given.
          heres what i came up with man:

Comment

• Originally posted by aNYtitan View Post
            Thanks a lot dude, I'd really appreciate it
            hey man, i bet you thought i forgot your post

anyway i sent my friend a message this evening asking about your jersey swap and i just checked before bed and he hasnt signed in today, i'll let you know as soon as i get an answer.

just didnt want you to think i forgot.

Comment

hey man, i bet you thought i forgot your post

anyway i sent my friend a message this evening asking about your jersey swap and i just checked before bed and he hasnt signed in today, i'll let you know as soon as i get an answer.

just didnt want you to think i forgot.
              Nah not at all, thanks for asking your friend though, cool that your keeping up

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
              Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman D View Post
                What would you like.
                i was wanting to start off with a closed curtain made to look like it was made of steel, and say something like "the old steel curtain" and as it opens it shows Jack Lambert, Mean Joe Green, Jack Ham....ect. then it closes and then says something like "The new age Steel Curtain" and then when it opens it shoews Troy, James Harrison, Timmons, Woodly.

i hope i explained it ok and i hope it does not sound to hard to do

Thanks Man

Matthew 19:26
                Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but With God ALL things are possible

Comment

• Can some one make me a Sig of Hayley Williams from the band Paramore please?

Plus rep and credit...

I would love if you could do both pics but if only one I want the one with out the mic but I'm having trouble finding a smaller version.:(

Comment

i tried man.
                    thanks dude, good work this is really sick

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by aNYtitan View Post
                      Nah not at all, thanks for asking your friend though, cool that your keeping up
                      Titan, PM me your pic, my friend will try the swap for you, also he dont do sigs, if you want a sig done with the swap, myself or one of the other guys here can try that for you.

Comment

• Since my current sig will now only make me sad, I was hoping someone could make me a Trevor Scott sig, or maybe Reggie Corner if you could find a decent picture.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                          Since my current sig will now only make me sad, I was hoping someone could make me a Trevor Scott sig, or maybe Reggie Corner if you could find a decent picture.
                          i'll see what i can find, but if some of the other guys wanna go for it too that would be great and you can pick the best one.

Comment

matt ryan sig anyone? this was inspired by a friend of mine named gety.
                            [IMG]http://www.*****************.com/forums/uploads/IMG1522-1251166996.png[/IMG]
                            That looks pretty sick. I would wear it, but I came in here asking for a request. In fact, since you said you did JBonds sig, I think you might be able to help me.

I was looking to get an animation sig of the quotes currently in my sig so it pops up 1 at a time (and doesn't take up too much space). Maybe throw in a cool font or something as well against a white background so it matches with the 4th slide of the animation which would be this sig: .

Does anyone want to help me? (+rep is a given)

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
                              That looks pretty sick. I would wear it, but I came in here asking for a request. In fact, since you said you did JBonds sig, I think you might be able to help me.

I was looking to get an animation sig of the quotes currently in my sig so it pops up 1 at a time (and doesn't take up too much space). Maybe throw in a cool font or something as well against a white background so it matches with the 4th slide of the animation which would be this sig: .

Does anyone want to help me? (+rep is a given)
                              i didnt make JBonds sig, but i've made those type of animation sigs tho.

as a matter of fact i'm working on a request now where the sigs flash from one to another.

i'll see what i can do.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                                Since my current sig will now only make me sad, I was hoping someone could make me a Trevor Scott sig, or maybe Reggie Corner if you could find a decent picture.
                                this was the best pic i could find of Trevor:
                                kinda plain sig compared to the one you're wearing tho.
                                yours if you want it man.

i removed a photo filter and brought the text out more.
                                Last edited by BoneKrusher; 08-26-2009, 01:04 PM. Reason: added a V2

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information