Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sig Request Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
    That looks pretty sick. I would wear it, but I came in here asking for a request. In fact, since you said you did JBonds sig, I think you might be able to help me.

    I was looking to get an animation sig of the quotes currently in my sig so it pops up 1 at a time (and doesn't take up too much space). Maybe throw in a cool font or something as well against a white background so it matches with the 4th slide of the animation which would be this sig: .

    Does anyone want to help me? (+rep is a given)
    i tried man, dont laugh..i hear you..lol

    nah man i suck at text bigtime, hope this is something like you wanted.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by BoneKrusher View Post
      i tried man, dont laugh..i hear you..lol

      nah man i suck at text bigtime, hope this is something like you wanted.

      Looks pretty good but is there any way the animation could be smoother? Also the 'on Matt Ryan' at the end of the quotes is kind of unnecessary. Otherwise it looks great man.

      "He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

      Comment


      • Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
        Looks pretty good but is there any way the animation could be smoother? Also the 'on Matt Ryan' at the end of the quotes is kind of unnecessary. Otherwise it looks great man.
        i prolly can make it smoother but it'll be faster and harder to read the quotes.

        and i copied and paisted the quotes as they were in your sig.

        i'll try and rework it tomorrow night, this is my fifth request attempted tonight at two different forums and i'm sleeeeeeeepy. lol

        Comment


        • Originally posted by BoneKrusher View Post
          this was the best pic i could find of Trevor:
          kinda plain sig compared to the one you're wearing tho.
          yours if you want it man.

          sorry bout that^EPIC FAIL bro. i cant even read the text.
          Last edited by BoneKrusher; 08-26-2009, 10:28 AM.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
            Looks pretty good but is there any way the animation could be smoother? Also the 'on Matt Ryan' at the end of the quotes is kind of unnecessary. Otherwise it looks great man.
            i think i got it smoother, what do you think?





            btw, animations are kinda new to me, i think you know thatl tho.:)

            Comment


            • Damn bk, you just keep cranking them out don't cha. I wish I still had gimp so I could help lighten the load seeing as how you're the only one who answers requests. You think you could send me a link(if you got one) to dl PScs3 for free.

              SPLOOSH

              Comment


              • Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
                Damn bk, you just keep cranking them out don't cha. I wish I still had gimp so I could help lighten the load seeing as how you're the only one who answers requests. You think you could send me a link(if you got one) to dl PScs3 for free.

                sure. i'll pm ya.
                do you think the second Ryan animation is better?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by BoneKrusher View Post
                  sure. i'll pm ya.
                  do you think the second Ryan animation is better?
                  a lot better

                  SPLOOSH

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
                    a lot better
                    the flash is not too fast?

                    in order to smooth it up i had to speed it up.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by BoneKrusher View Post
                      i think i got it smoother, what do you think?





                      btw, animations are kinda new to me, i think you know thatl tho.:)
                      Nice. Could you put who said the quotes on it again? Sorry for being such a little *****, but otherwise its great.

                      "He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

                      Comment


                      • Anyone want to make me a Paul Kruger Sig????
                        Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                        Just let it go RWO.
                        We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

                        John Wall
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
                          Nice. Could you put who said the quotes on it again? Sorry for being such a little *****, but otherwise its great.
                          i have to rebuild the whole thing then because i didnt save the psd.

                          this could take a little while, grab a snickers. lol

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
                            Anyone want to make me a Paul Kruger Sig????


                            Kruger's awesome from Utah, drafted by the Ravens right?

                            i did have a couple great pics of him.

                            Comment




                            • Can anyone make the sig for me? have "Beast M.O.D.E" somewhere written in there.

                              Thanks in advance.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
                                Nice. Could you put who said the quotes on it again? Sorry for being such a little *****, but otherwise its great.
                                this time i centered the pic of matty on all three quote layers.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information