X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OSUGiants17 ... what do you think of the video sig

Matthew 19:26
    Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but With God ALL things are possible

Comment

• I thought vikes was asking for good sig makers instead of good sig maker sites :/ well I went through 30 pages and saw some nice sigs so I will share!

Damix

darnik44two

BoneKrusher

Eaglez.Fan

Jackalope

Jets5128

thule

ncst8fan83

BucNaked

rainbeaukid2
      Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
      oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

• Originally posted by steel man View Post
        OSUGiants17 ... what do you think of the video sig
        I love it, very good for a first video sig. Nice job with the steel curtain btw, I have no clue how you did that, lol.

SPLOOSH

Comment

• So I was wondering if I could get a Shawshank Redemption sig with a rain effect, possibly lightning flashes if it looks appropriate.

http://comparescreenshots.slicx.com/...1749685203.png

It's too big to post that picture and if you find one of the same scene you like more you can use it. Big Thanks!

Edit: Also if it could have "Get Busy Living or Get Busy Dying" on it. I feel like it would be good separated on the top left and bottom right but use all the artistic license you want.
          Last edited by dabears10; 09-01-2009, 06:32 PM.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by 619 View Post
            Alright, it's 'bout time I get myself a new sig for the upcoming season. Can someone please make me a Zach Miller sig if they have any time? It'd be much appreciated.

Thanks.

i did a quick one man, its yours if you like it.

Comment

• well here is V2

never mind!....lol

Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but With God ALL things are possible

Comment

• Originally posted by steel man View Post
                well here is V2

never mind!....lol
                i thought it was really great man.

Comment

• here is V2.....i had to fix something real quick

tell me what you guys think and anything that needs work

Comment

• IMO, its very nice, i didnt see anything wrong with the last one.

gJ man.

Comment

• Originally posted by broth223 View Post
                      I thought vikes was asking for good sig makers instead of good sig maker sites :/ well I went through 30 pages and saw some nice sigs so I will share!
                      Nah dude, I need some tight PSDs. I had a huge megapack, but I lost it when my harddrive died on me a while ago.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                        Nah dude, I need some tight PSDs. I had a huge megapack, but I lost it when my harddrive died on me a while ago.
                        hey man go to .02designz they have everything you'll need.
                        http://www.o2designz.com/forum/index.php?showforum=134

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                          i'm thinking i need some super mega Rutgers sig, but I'm not sure.

NFL's starting up soon though. maybe I should use a Giants one. hmmm who knows? i'm just bored waiting for the bus! if any sigmakers have some crazy creative ideas they wanna work out, i'll obviously give rep and all that good stuff.

if you want, i can try both, a Giants and a Rutgers sig and flash them into one sig.
                          let me know.

Comment

• Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
                            So I was wondering if I could get a Shawshank Redemption sig with a rain effect, possibly lightning flashes if it looks appropriate.

http://comparescreenshots.slicx.com/...1749685203.png

It's too big to post that picture and if you find one of the same scene you like more you can use it. Big Thanks!

Edit: Also if it could have "Get Busy Living or Get Busy Dying" on it. I feel like it would be good separated on the top left and bottom right but use all the artistic license you want.
                            heres wut i came up with Bro:

Comment

• man, i'm sorry i didnt see the edit for the text.

Comment

• maybe i could add the text you wanted to the left.

i've never edited with animation, not sure how difficult it would be.

edit: i tried changing the text and threw the rain and lightening off, sorry man.
                                Last edited by BoneKrusher; 09-01-2009, 11:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information