Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sig Request Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by P-L View Post
    Thank you so much, that looks amazing.
    no prob man.

    Comment


    • looking at old sigs i guess ill put some up for grabs just rep n cred



















      and if i posted a sig that osmoene is alreay wearing just tell me


      Comment


      • If someone could make me a Brian Orakpo sig, that'd be swell. Maybe with him in a Redskins jersey, like so:

        http://allhailredskins.com/wp-conten...ian-orakpo.jpg

        http://cdn3.sbnation.com/photo_image...p_Football.jpg

        Or if there's a cool render of him in a Texas uniform that would be fine, maybe just make it Redskins themed/colored.

        Rep and credit will of course be given.

        BoneKrusher

        Comment


        • Originally posted by bantx View Post
          looking at old sigs i guess ill put some up for grabs just rep n cred







          and if i posted a sig that osmoene is alreay wearing just tell me
          wow Bantx, you rock even more than i thought dude, a lot of these i hadnt seen.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by HChu View Post
            If someone could make me a Brian Orakpo sig, that'd be swell. Maybe with him in a Redskins jersey, like so:

            http://allhailredskins.com/wp-conten...ian-orakpo.jpg

            http://cdn3.sbnation.com/photo_image...p_Football.jpg

            Or if there's a cool render of him in a Texas uniform that would be fine, maybe just make it Redskins themed/colored.

            Rep and credit will of course be given.


            im gonna give this a shot man.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by BoneKrusher View Post
              im gonna give this a shot man.
              Very much appreciated.

              BoneKrusher

              Comment


              • Originally posted by HChu View Post
                Very much appreciated.
                hey man, if you dont like this style, i can go for a less grungy look tomorrow.

                Comment


                • If someone could make a Jevan Snead, Buffalo Bills sig that'd be great.

                  Some pics
                  http://nffootballreport.files.wordpr...snead_p121.jpg
                  http://photos.al.com/photos/alphotos...97ec266c61.jpg
                  http://assets.espn.go.com/photo/2008..._snead_400.jpg
                  http://www1.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/M...3eFQjUG8Zl.jpg
                  Last edited by redbills; 09-04-2009, 12:11 PM.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by BoneKrusher View Post
                    heres what i came up with:
                    marry me now. it's puresex.
                    We ALL bleed scarlet
                    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

                    Comment




                    • hey man, if no one gets this for you i'll do it really late tonight.
                      my bands working and i dont have time to open Photoshop till then.

                      Comment



                      • here's my attempt at this one:
                        Last edited by BoneKrusher; 09-04-2009, 05:42 PM. Reason: added a V2

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by BoneKrusher View Post
                          hey man, if you dont like this style, i can go for a less grungy look tomorrow.
                          I'm liking this one.

                          BoneKrusher

                          Comment


                          • Anyone in the mood to make me a Terrell Suggs sig? Maybe with just the word Sizzle on it. +Rep

                            Comment


                            • I was wondering if I could get a Terrelle Pryor sig?

                              I don't care what the picture is or the style/layout, I just think I need a new sig, I've had this Percy one forever, well since April, haha.

                              Thanks to whoever, +rep and cred, all that good stuff.

                              Thanks again to whoever, I don't mind who does it.

                              BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by BoneKrusher View Post
                                here's my attempt at this one:

                                Is that the Ralph in the background?


                                Originally Posted by scottyboy
                                my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                                But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information