This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shahin View Post
    lol, sick. is there any way to get the same effect goin' as you got with this one:

[IMG]http://www.*****************.com/forums/uploads/IMG1522-1244860189.png[/IMG]

except with oregon colors? and maybe "he deserved it" off to the side?

and im gonna rep you as soon as i can again.
    Shahin, i dont know if you understand Photoshop talk, so i'll try and explain.

the Blount sig was made several months ago and i have already deleted the psd. (the psd is the sig with all layers unflattened for eiting.)

so what i'll do is try for a new Blount with the text and effects you asked for.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoneKrusher View Post
      its much better that what i came up with man.
      no man...you are far better than i......when i hear that one is a challenge i like to try it.

Matthew 19:26
      Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but With God ALL things are possible

Comment

Shahin, i dont know if you understand Photoshop talk, so i'll try and explain.

the Blount sig was made several months ago and i have already deleted the psd. (the psd is the sig with all layers unflattened for eiting.)

so what i'll do is try for a new Blount with the text and effects you asked for.
        yep, completely illiterate with the photoshop lingo. either way, thanks for the sig!

RIP ST

Comment

• I want a John Bonham sig.

+rep to anyone who will make it !

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• Originally posted by Wo_oT88 View Post
            I want a John Bonham sig.

+rep to anyone who will make it !
            [IMG]http://www.*****************.com/forums/uploads/IMG1522-1233270720.png[/IMG]

this was an old sig i made a few months ago, good quality pics of Bonham are very rare.

this was the best one i've found

new version with the same pic:
            Last edited by BoneKrusher; 09-11-2009, 08:55 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

• Could someone make a sig with Darren McFadden in his Raiders uni and with the Run DMC logo please???
              obvious +rep to the maker

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
              Originally posted by TitanHope
              R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
              He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shahin View Post
                yep, completely illiterate with the photoshop lingo. either way, thanks for the sig!
                i went in a totally different direction than the older version, hope it works for ya.

Comment

• Originally posted by raiderz4life View Post
                  Could someone make a sig with Darren McFadden in his Raiders uni and with the Run DMC logo please???
                  obvious +rep to the maker

i tried two versions:

Comment

i went in a totally different direction than the older version, hope it works for ya.
                    awesome! thanks man, ill rep ya soon as i can again.

RIP ST

Comment

i tried two versions:

Both are pretty sweet BK.

Comment

• I did a request for another board and I was playing with that "gety" style, my take on it ended up a lot different but I will rep BK for the inspiration.

Comment

i tried two versions:

wow thx a lot theyre both really good...imma have to coin flip

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                          Originally posted by TitanHope
                          R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                          He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

• 911 sig anyone?

tried different text and a couple different effects:
                            [IMG]http://www.*****************.com/forums/uploads/IMG1522-1252698537.png[/IMG]
                            Last edited by BoneKrusher; 09-11-2009, 02:56 PM.

Comment

• I'm not a Titans fan but I came across this pic and it screams make me a sig!!! :)

So if some one wants to make it and some one else wants to use it or what ever here it is.

Comment

• Can someone make me a Knicks sig with this picture saying "heart....where did it go?"

Id like a Knicks emblem thrown into the sig as well. Plus rep and props for whoever can do it. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information