Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bonekrusher is the ******* man. This guy is good.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
    02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
    02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
    02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
    Originally posted by fenikz
    we all hate you

Comment

• Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
      That is so sexy.

I know you've been pumping out quality sigs like crazy. Your sigs have gotten noticeably better and better. Keep up the great work.
      Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
      Bonekrusher is the ish.
      Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
      Bonekrusher is the ******* man. This guy is good.
      you guys are just too kind, but thanks i appreciate the props.:)

Comment

• Seriously man you're an animal.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoneKrusher View Post
          heres my attempt at your request.
          its a style inspired by a friend of mine named gety:
          anyone up for a Craig Cooper sig?
          [IMG]http://www.*****************.com/forums/uploads/IMG1522-1252694389.png[/IMG]

or a Cadillac Williams?
          [IMG]http://www.*****************.com/forums/uploads/IMG1522-1252807026.png[/IMG]
          I really these three and the Jevan Snead one. Could you make me a Peyton Hillis sig in one of these styles? Whichever is easiest, you've made like 5 sigs for me so I don't want you to have to spend a lot of time on it lol

Not sure if any of these pics are usefull, but I just grabbed a few for it.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
          Originally posted by BaLLiN72
          i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
          Originally posted by Job
          NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cicero View Post
            Seriously man you're an animal.

thanks man.
            [QUOTE=the decider13;1791376]I really these three and the Jevan Snead one. Could you make me a Peyton Hillis sig in one of these styles? Whichever is easiest, you've made like 5 sigs for me so I don't want you to have to spend a lot of time on it lol

QUOTE]

i went with two different styles:

Last edited by BoneKrusher; 09-13-2009, 04:08 PM. Reason: added another sig

Comment

• Ok I changed my mind I said I wanted a Bonham sig but I want a Michael Jordan one really badly. :D +rep to anyone who does it. PM the sig I probably won't see it :P

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• Bonekrusher is godly

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Originally posted by Wo_oT88 View Post
                  Ok I changed my mind I said I wanted a Bonham sig but I want a Michael Jordan one really badly. :D +rep to anyone who does it. PM the sig I probably won't see it :P
                  heres a Jordan i made several months ago, you're welcome to it if you like:
                  [IMG]http://www.*****************.com/forums/uploads/IMG1522-1241189958.png[/IMG]

Comment

• [QUOTE=BoneKrusher;1791471]thanks man.
                    Originally posted by the decider13 View Post
                    I really these three and the Jevan Snead one. Could you make me a Peyton Hillis sig in one of these styles? Whichever is easiest, you've made like 5 sigs for me so I don't want you to have to spend a lot of time on it lol

QUOTE]

i went with two different styles:

Holy lord, those are both amazing. I'll alternate between them so the whole world can see how awesome they are.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BoneKrusher again.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                    Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                    i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                    Originally posted by Job
                    NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

• do you guys like sigs that are plain and clean

ex.

Matthew 19:26
                      Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but With God ALL things are possible

Comment

• I want a sig with Jared Allen. If you can find a picture where he is doing the end of his cattle tying dance thinger, I would love it even more. Something epically amazing here

sig by fenikz
                        Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                        You are just a terrible person.
                        Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                        I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Originally posted by steel man View Post
                          do you guys like sigs that are plain and clean

ex.

i like it. nothing fancy but it looks nice and clean.

Comment

• The Colts' starting DTs are Ed Johnson and Antonio "Big Mook" Johnson. I would like some sort of "Johnson & Johnson" sig if anyone wants to make one.

Pics of Ed Johnson - http://www.colts.com/sub.cfm?page=ac...&player_id=471

Pics of Antonio Johnson - http://www.colts.com/sub.cfm?page=ac...&player_id=548

If none of those work I will try to find some others.

Thanks in advance to anyone who takes this on.

Comment

• Originally posted by steel man View Post
                              do you guys like sigs that are plain and clean

ex.

i like it man, its just too black maybe add a lighting stock.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikes_29 View Post

I want a sig with Jared Allen. If you can find a picture where he is doing the end of his cattle tying dance thinger, I would love it even more. Something epically amazing here

i did one using the gety style, couldnt find the pic you wanted tho and the pic you posted here was way too small.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information