This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
    Yeah that looks pretty weird lol. I like your sigs, stick to your bread and butter and i'll be cool with it.
    typical BK style sig:

hope you dont mind i used a different pic for the main render. the one you posted wasnt cutable because of the other players in the frame.

i did use it in the Bg tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoneKrusher View Post
      typical BK style sig:

hope you dont mind i used a different pic for the main render. the one you posted wasnt cutable because of the other players in the frame.

i did use it in the Bg tho.
      Sweeetttt BK, that's what i was hoping for. Love it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoneKrusher View Post
        heres my attempt at your request:
        Thanks BoneKrusher, I Love it!

Sig by BoneKrusher

Panthers / Duke / Tennessee / Clemson / Bobcats

1-4

Formerly known as Smash-N-Dash.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smash-N-Dash View Post
          Thanks BoneKrusher, I Love it!
          you're welcome man.
          and cool.;)

Comment

• Can I haz a Mcknight seeg?

Comment

• Jimmy Clausen Sig please?

can u put a buffalo bills logo in the sig somewhere?

Comment

• i'll try some of these request later tonight.

Comment

• Hey gracious SigMakers I have a request for an Illinois State Basketball Sig.

I love this picture, but A) it is not good quality at all and B) would like it how it is at the end of this video.

Where it is black and white with the red popping on the jerseys and the background. If you could do this it would be awesome. Also if you can possibly find or create a better quality picture with the black and white if you could post it so I can also use it as a background. A lot to ask I know, but I am not talented enough to get it done.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• I really need a sig with Frank Gore in it. I dont care about anything else. thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by hawkeye123 View Post
                      I really need a sig with Frank Gore in it. I dont care about anything else. thanks.
                      here you go

Matthew 19:26
                      Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but With God ALL things are possible

Comment

• [QUOTE=BufFan71;1822243]Jimmy Clausen Sig please?

/[QUOTE]

here is one hope you like it, if you want the Bills logo put in it let me know and i will fix it.

Last edited by steel man; 10-05-2009, 10:11 PM.

Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but With God ALL things are possible

Comment

• Anyone make me a Sidney Rice sig? Here are some pics, or if you can find better ones....

Comment

• [QUOTE=steel man;1824081][QUOTE=BufFan71;1822243]Jimmy Clausen Sig please?

/

here is one hope you like it, if you want the Bills logo put in it let me know and i will fix it.

I siad "What you want me to do with this sig? AND THEN I THREW IT ON THE GROUND!". Sorry, just had to do that. Great sig btw.

SPLOOSH

Comment

• [QUOTE=OSUGiants17;1827780][QUOTE=steel man;1824081]
                              Originally posted by BufFan71 View Post
                              Jimmy Clausen Sig please?

/

I siad "What you want me to do with this sig? AND THEN I THREW IT ON THE GROUND!". Sorry, just had to do that. Great sig btw.
                              oh! trust me, i love anything to do with Jesus, but i hate ND ....but i like making sigs...lol

i even made one for the rookie above, he only had like 2 post.....i guess i am a sucker for sigs...lol

Comment

• ^ what? I was quoting Andy Sambergs new song, but I hate ND too.

SPLOOSH

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information