Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sig Request Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
    ^ what? I was quoting Andy Sambergs new song, but I hate ND too.
    sorry....lol.....i had no ideal, plus i have no ideal who Andy Sambergs is either, now this is a funny moment.

    Matthew 19:26
    Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but With God ALL things are possible

    Comment


    • Could i get an Angels sig with Vlad Guerrero and Erick Aybar on the left and Ervin Santana and Jared Weaver on the right with the A in the middle? +rep to maker thx

      "Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
      Originally posted by TitanHope
      R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
      He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

      Comment


      • at it again.
        i've been idol for about two weeks.

        trying to improve, heres my latest piece:
        [IMG]http://www.*****************.com/forums/uploads/IMG1522-1255234693.png[/IMG]

        Comment


        • +rep for anyone who can make me a Sidney Rice sig.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by General Zod View Post
            +rep for anyone who can make me a Sidney Rice sig.
            i'll give it a shot, i was just looking at the request thread and liked the pics you posted man.

            Comment


            • Everyone rep BoneKrusher. Dude is a ****** champ.


              http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

              Comment


              • Originally posted by General Zod View Post
                +rep for anyone who can make me a Sidney Rice sig.

                heres what i came up with, lol however i have a buzz so i'm no judge of it tonight:

                Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                Everyone rep BoneKrusher. Dude is a ****** champ.
                you're too kind sir,
                Thanks.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by BoneKrusher View Post
                  at it again.
                  i've been idol for about two weeks.

                  trying to improve, heres my latest piece:
                  [IMG]http://www.*****************.com/forums/uploads/IMG1522-1255234693.png[/IMG]
                  Diggin' it..

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by BoneKrusher View Post
                    heres what i came up with, lol however i have a buzz so i'm no judge of it tonight:



                    you're too kind sir,
                    Thanks.
                    +rep to you sir

                    many thanks

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
                      Can I haz a Mcknight seeg?

                      let's do tha bump.

                      Comment


                      • can someone please make this into a sig size for me?
                        thanks



                        Originally Posted by scottyboy
                        my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                        But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                          can someone please make this into a sig size for me?
                          thanks



                          Code:
                          http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu116/blackjoker89/firedicknow.jpg



                          Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
                            Hey gracious SigMakers I have a request for an Illinois State Basketball Sig.

                            I know this is low quality but can some one make a sig with this picture. With Illinois State Basketball. Maybe throw in the logo some where if it fits.

                            Thanks.

                            Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by The Dynasty View Post


                              Code:
                              http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu116/blackjoker89/firedicknow.jpg
                              Thanks.
                              I'm having problems deciding between my current sig and this one.


                              Originally Posted by scottyboy
                              my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                              But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by raiderz4life View Post
                                Could i get an Angels sig with Vlad Guerrero and Erick Aybar on the left and Ervin Santana and Jared Weaver on the right with the A in the middle? +rep to maker thx
                                Anyone? plzz? lol

                                "Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                                Originally posted by TitanHope
                                R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                                He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information