Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am looking for a brian moorman sig. It has to be good because I like the one I have but if you up to the task let me know.
    When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by jkpigskin
      Originally posted by Go Cowboys
      Could someone make a Michael Griffen sig for me?

ill do it... i might use a different pic

here it is!

Go Ravens!

Comment

Originally posted by jkpigskin
        Originally posted by Go Cowboys
        Could someone make a Michael Griffen sig for me?

ill do it... i might use a different pic

here it is!
        Thanks alot

Thanks to bonekrusher for the sig

Comment

• make me a Tajuan Porter sig

I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON

Comment

• haha since I haven't done a sig in like, 5 months, I've totally forgotten how to do them lol. I feel like such a bum. I'm either going to start practicing again or else I'll post a request here later.

sig by Nyi28nhl from Islander Mania

Comment

• Or, if there's no good Drew Tate pictures (I can't find any) I'd take a Posluszny one.

Comment

• Originally posted by CalBears99
                haha since I haven't done a sig in like, 5 months, I've totally forgotten how to do them lol. I feel like such a bum. I'm either going to start practicing again or else I'll post a request here later.
                hey man its been a long time

check out mrgd.net to get your groove back

Go Ravens!

Comment

Originally posted by CalBears99
                  haha since I haven't done a sig in like, 5 months, I've totally forgotten how to do them lol. I feel like such a bum. I'm either going to start practicing again or else I'll post a request here later.
                  hey man its been a long time

check out mrgd.net to get your groove back
                  haha thanks bro

Anyone have any good pictures of Juice Williams and/or Dorien Bryant? Getty Images has some good ones but they have their logo on all of their pictures, so I can't use them.

sig by Nyi28nhl from Islander Mania

Comment

• I need a sig to support Michigan in the rose bowl! All I want is Leon Hall and his name somewhere. Thanks in advance!

^might not be a good pic.

sig made by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by thetedginnshow
                      Okay, I think my sig is a little old, so if someone could take this request, it'd be appreciated.

I'd like Steve Young on the left and John Beck on the right with Mike Holmgren behind them in the middle (possibly at the top). I'd like Beck and Young's names somewhere (unless it's too crowded) and at the bottom for it to say "It Could Happen..." Seahawks themed would be cool, but anything would really do for the background. Maybe even if it looked "older" (black and white?) on the left with Young and "newer" on the right with Beck.

Now you could use these pics or not for Beck and Young. These were just the best I could find.

As for Holmgren, I really like this pic, so I'd like either this or a version of this pic to be used.

Thanks a lot!
                      Probably will need one of the better sig makers to take this one on, since I guess it's kind of complicated. The two QBs should be the main focus with Holmgren just faded in the back.

Re-posting for the new page.
                      Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Could I get a savage garden thread

Comment

• Originally posted by TH3
                          Could I get a savage garden thread
                          thread? you mean sig..?

Comment

• Originally posted by stillaraiderfan
                            Originally posted by TH3
                            Could I get a savage garden thread
                            thread? you mean sig..?
                            what he said^^^^

Comment

• Originally posted by thetedginnshow
                              Originally posted by thetedginnshow
                              Okay, I think my sig is a little old, so if someone could take this request, it'd be appreciated.

I'd like Steve Young on the left and John Beck on the right with Mike Holmgren behind them in the middle (possibly at the top). I'd like Beck and Young's names somewhere (unless it's too crowded) and at the bottom for it to say "It Could Happen..." Seahawks themed would be cool, but anything would really do for the background. Maybe even if it looked "older" (black and white?) on the left with Young and "newer" on the right with Beck.

Now you could use these pics or not for Beck and Young. These were just the best I could find.

As for Holmgren, I really like this pic, so I'd like either this or a version of this pic to be used.

Thanks a lot!
                              Probably will need one of the better sig makers to take this one on, since I guess it's kind of complicated. The two QBs should be the main focus with Holmgren just faded in the back.

good luck cuz sometimes it is hard to make mulit-focus sigs looks good. i personally wont try it but good luck to whoever does. also, if you can, you would probably have better luck asking for a 1-player sig

Comment

• Originally posted by rainbeaukid2

Thanks a lot!

good luck cuz sometimes it is hard to make mulit-focus sigs looks good. i personally wont try it but good luck to whoever does. also, if you can, you would probably have better luck asking for a 1-player sig
                                Yeah, I bet I would, but this was just the idea that popped into my head. If it ends up being too hard for anyone though, I have an idea that should be easier.
                                Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information