Clear All

• Originally posted by foosballisthedevil
    Originally posted by iworshipbender
    make me a Tajuan Porter sig

ooh purty

I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON

Comment

• Originally posted by vatech=accdomination
      im bored, someone request a 1 player sig.
      How about a Juice Williams sig (QB from Illinois) or a Dorien Bryant (WR Purdue) sig?

sig by Nyi28nhl from Islander Mania

Comment

• Originally posted by vatech=accdomination
        im bored, someone request a 1 player sig.
        Paul Posluszny please.

Comment

• Originally posted by rainbeaukid2
          Originally posted by thetedginnshow
          Originally posted by thetedginnshow
          Okay, I think my sig is a little old, so if someone could take this request, it'd be appreciated.

I'd like Steve Young on the left and John Beck on the right with Mike Holmgren behind them in the middle (possibly at the top). I'd like Beck and Young's names somewhere (unless it's too crowded) and at the bottom for it to say "It Could Happen..." Seahawks themed would be cool, but anything would really do for the background. Maybe even if it looked "older" (black and white?) on the left with Young and "newer" on the right with Beck.

Now you could use these pics or not for Beck and Young. These were just the best I could find.

As for Holmgren, I really like this pic, so I'd like either this or a version of this pic to be used.

Thanks a lot!
          Probably will need one of the better sig makers to take this one on, since I guess it's kind of complicated. The two QBs should be the main focus with Holmgren just faded in the back.

Re-posting for the new page.
          good luck cuz sometimes it is hard to make mulit-focus sigs looks good. i personally wont try it but good luck to whoever does. also, if you can, you would probably have better luck asking for a 1-player sig
          I think it's possible because I've seen others with ones similar, but I'd take just either Young or that pic of Holmgren next to Beck with the writing on the bottom.
          Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Can someone hook me up and have it say Bone Crusher on it and maybe my name if you can fit it please and thanks.

Comment

• Could someone make a Browns signature for me with Winslow, Edwards, and Sean Jones on it? Anything else you'd like to do to it would be fine with me.

Comment

• Could somebody make me an Ikegwuono sig? It would be much appreciated.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• If its possible, could someone make me a Josh Brown avy? Doesnt have to be very flashy

Sig by rainbeaukid2
                  Originally posted by yodachu
                  Everyone pwns the Rams.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tubby
                    If its possible, could someone make me a Josh Brown avy? Doesnt have to be very flashy
                    No

Comment

• Originally posted by Eaglez.Fan
                      Originally posted by Tubby
                      If its possible, could someone make me a Josh Brown avy? Doesnt have to be very flashy
                      No
                      Dont be mad that I abandoned the Tubbs sig you made for me. It was too green.

I'll just ask cardsalltheway

Sig by rainbeaukid2
                      Originally posted by yodachu
                      Everyone pwns the Rams.

Comment

• Can someone make a jon gruden or cadillac williams one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat420
                          Can someone hook me up and have it say Bone Crusher on it and maybe my name if you can fit it please and thanks.

ill give this a try

Comment

• Could someone make me a Buffalo Bills Sig? The only thing I really care about it is JP and Lee Evans are on it...if someone could help...thanks a ton!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jguarino24
                              Could someone make me a Buffalo Bills Sig? The only thing I really care about it is JP and Lee Evans are on it...if someone could help...thanks a ton!
                              Good luck man, nobody will make you a 2 person sig.

On another note, why are there so many more Bills fans recently?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jguarino24
                                Could someone make me a Buffalo Bills Sig? The only thing I really care about it is JP and Lee Evans are on it...if someone could help...thanks a ton!

Here you go man. Wear it if you want.

If you want anything changed, just get at me.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information