Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sig Request Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by BeansDooma
    Originally posted by nvot9
    Anyone long-time poster want a sig?
    Sure, why not, if you don't mind making something out of the ordinary. Howabout a NASCAR sig?

    Kevin Harvick would be great.
    Do you want his car, or a picture of him?
    Glenn Dorsey will slip...

    Jets will not take McFadden...

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by duckseason
      Could somebody please re-size my kick-ass avatar to standard size?
      I tried to, but my inept computer skills are really shining through right now.
      http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a83...rwaygu1yt6.gif

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by nvot9
        Originally posted by BeansDooma
        Originally posted by nvot9
        Anyone long-time poster want a sig?
        Sure, why not, if you don't mind making something out of the ordinary. Howabout a NASCAR sig?

        Kevin Harvick would be great.
        Do you want his car, or a picture of him?
        Both or either, whichever works better for you.

        bonekrusher on the sig magic
        <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
        <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by JDRaymond
          could someone make me a desean jackson and nate longshore sig
          ill do one of longshore or jackson.

          be back in a bit

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by rainbeaukid2
            Originally posted by Number 10
            Hey thanks for the efforts guys....I feel like a jerk saying this now but two things on my next sig.

            I'd like his jersey number to be in the picture (hence my forum name) and I'd like a picture from this season because his face mask last year annoyed me greatly. If I am being too picky let me now...haha.
            did he have the revolution this year or last year?
            He had the rev last year, this year he has a more conventional face mask.

            Still in search for a sig to anyone that is looking to make one for a frequent poster.....what I want is quoted above. Thanks.
            Originally posted by Paul
            Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
            Originally posted by Vikes99ej
            These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
            MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

            Comment


            • #81
              Can someone turn this into a gif for me
              thanks

              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axtcDLC_qdo

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by BeansDooma
                Originally posted by nvot9
                Originally posted by BeansDooma
                Originally posted by nvot9
                Anyone long-time poster want a sig?
                Sure, why not, if you don't mind making something out of the ordinary. Howabout a NASCAR sig?

                Kevin Harvick would be great.
                Do you want his car, or a picture of him?
                Both or either, whichever works better for you.
                Aright, I'll try to get this to you by Friday or Saturday
                Glenn Dorsey will slip...

                Jets will not take McFadden...

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by Number 10
                  Originally posted by rainbeaukid2
                  Originally posted by Number 10
                  Hey thanks for the efforts guys....I feel like a jerk saying this now but two things on my next sig.

                  I'd like his jersey number to be in the picture (hence my forum name) and I'd like a picture from this season because his face mask last year annoyed me greatly. If I am being too picky let me now...haha.
                  did he have the revolution this year or last year?
                  He had the rev last year, this year he has a more conventional face mask.

                  Still in search for a sig to anyone that is looking to make one for a frequent poster.....what I want is quoted above. Thanks.
                  if you dont mind my previous style, itll try and find a new render

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Gave it a go:

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by critesy
                      Originally posted by Clover_Jeez
                      Originally posted by critesy
                      im requesting a super-sexy sig of jason campbell.

                      3

                      2

                      1

                      ...

                      dodgeball!!

                      (aka, go now)
                      I got this one. I need to get more practice.

                      If you find me a pic






                      i guess this never went through to you guys as being the first request ever in this thread


                      RIP, Sean Taylor.

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by critesy
                        Originally posted by critesy
                        Originally posted by Clover_Jeez
                        Originally posted by critesy
                        im requesting a super-sexy sig of jason campbell.

                        3

                        2

                        1

                        ...

                        dodgeball!!

                        (aka, go now)
                        I got this one. I need to get more practice.

                        If you find me a pic






                        i guess this never went through to you guys as being the first request ever in this thread
                        ill try

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by Number 10
                          Originally posted by rainbeaukid2
                          Originally posted by Number 10
                          Hey thanks for the efforts guys....I feel like a jerk saying this now but two things on my next sig.

                          I'd like his jersey number to be in the picture (hence my forum name) and I'd like a picture from this season because his face mask last year annoyed me greatly. If I am being too picky let me now...haha.
                          did he have the revolution this year or last year?
                          He had the rev last year, this year he has a more conventional face mask.

                          Still in search for a sig to anyone that is looking to make one for a frequent poster.....what I want is quoted above. Thanks.
                          I might give it a try.
                          SKOL VIKINGS!


                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by Number 10
                            Originally posted by rainbeaukid2
                            Originally posted by Number 10
                            Hey thanks for the efforts guys....I feel like a jerk saying this now but two things on my next sig.

                            I'd like his jersey number to be in the picture (hence my forum name) and I'd like a picture from this season because his face mask last year annoyed me greatly. If I am being too picky let me now...haha.
                            did he have the revolution this year or last year?
                            He had the rev last year, this year he has a more conventional face mask.

                            Still in search for a sig to anyone that is looking to make one for a frequent poster.....what I want is quoted above. Thanks.

                            i think i got what you wanted with his number, but i hope that isnt the facemask you dont like, cuz its a frontal view, lol

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              That is the facemask he didn't want.

                              That is correct comahan
                              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                              <3 dg

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                If someone could make me a Marcus Tubbs one (the only gripe I have about my current one is that isnt blue), that would be great.

                                Sig by rainbeaukid2
                                Originally posted by yodachu
                                Everyone pwns the Rams.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information