X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
    Possible sig picture... +++++++++++++++++++reeeepppppp squadd

anyway, if we could emphasize the Duke player on the ground dead, not like zoomed all the way in ya know jsut enough.. maybe saying " Our House "

i'll see what i can come up with man.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoneKrusher View Post
      my attempt at this one:
      Looks pretty good but is there anyway you can make the text a little more "read-able/visible". I just can't read the line too well. Also...it doesnt need to say Vince Lombardi if that helps

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
        Looks pretty good but is there anyway you can make the text a little more "read-able/visible". I just can't read the line too well. Also...it doesnt need to say Vince Lombardi if that helps
        ya, sorry bout that, i'll rework it.

Comment

• hope this works better:

Comment

• thenewfeature,
            this isnt what you asked for exactly but it is what it is:

Comment

sorry bro, i dont do video sigs and avys.
              maybe one of the other guys will do it for ya.
              I understand, you do enough with just the sigs alone haha. I'm just looking for someone...anyone. I know at least someone does them b/c many people have them. For all of those who do have gif avys who made them for you?

sig by BK and avy by me
              Originally posted by A Perfect Score
              If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by marshallb View Post
                I understand, you do enough with just the sigs alone haha. I'm just looking for someone...anyone. I know at least someone does them b/c many people have them. For all of those who do have gif avys who made them for you?
                I've done SeanTaylorRIP and LonghornLegend signatures but I can't make the .gif part. I need that provided because I don't know how to make them. So I could probably make you a .gif signature but you would have to get the gif for me.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

someone posted here the other night they do video sigs and avys, look about 4-5 pages back and you should see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dynasty View Post
                    I've done SeanTaylorRIP and LonghornLegend signatures but I can't make the .gif part. I need that provided because I don't know how to make them. So I could probably make you a .gif signature but you would have to get the gif for me.
                    I just need the .gif for an avy, but thanks for the offer.

sig by BK and avy by me
                    If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

someone posted here the other night they do video sigs and avys, look about 4-5 pages back and you should see it.
                      Thanks man, I thought I remembered seeing someone do that, but didn't know where it was. I looked back a few pages before in this thread and the avatar request thread, but couldn't find it. I did find it now though and PMed the guy.

sig by BK and avy by me

Comment

Thanks man, I thought I remembered seeing someone do that, but didn't know where it was. I looked back a few pages before in this thread and the avatar request thread, but couldn't find it. I did find it now though and PMed the guy.

Thats great, hope he can help you out.

Comment

• If anyone has the time I'd like an Eminem/Lupe Fiasco sig that says Rap Legend/Rap Prodigy:

or

Whichever Lupe picture works better.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Alright, here's the proposal for the most awesome sig in history.

With a blue background and a text that says "I'm ready for the lockout. Are you?"

BK, I trust you on this mission. Can you do it?

Comment

• ^ I dont get it, lol

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
                                ^ I dont get it, lol
                                I know you do.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information