This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
    Lol you change sigs every 2 weeks, probably more. I probabably wouldn't want to make you one seeing as how you only keep them for a few weeks.
    You kidding me? I had one sig for the whol football season then a diff sig for a while then about 2 months ago I got my NCAA sig then when Griffey retired I took a sig that my buddy from another forum made without my request. So I have only had 4 sigs in 9 months, compared to some people here, that's not bad at all. And I also said BK can take his time and wait to make the sig

SPLOOSH

Comment

• I did ask for a Blackhawks sig as well after round 1 of the playoffs but that was only for another forum and I never wore it here.

SPLOOSH

Comment

• could i get something to commemorate nebraska's move to the big ten?

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44

Comment

• Looking for some graphic help if anyone wants to take some time and help me with a few small projects I have going. Shoot me a PM.

Follow Me on Twitter!
          https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

• Ok, it's just too good to pass up . . .

Can I get a sig with Nate Robinson & Glen Davis with text proclaiming them "Shrek and Donkey" s'il vous plais? Feel free to embellish how ever you'd like.

Thanks much.

This pic w/Nate on Baby's back would be awesome if it's possible. It's small so it may not be a good option.

Last edited by FlyingElvis; 06-11-2010, 09:20 AM.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• Bk!! Could you make me a sig with one of there pictures or combine both into one? Thanks

Comment

• made some new sigs, mostly the same style

http://img191.imageshack.us/g/milakunis.png/

Comment

• anyway to get a 2009 World Champions sig with the rings?

Last edited by XLIV; 06-17-2010, 02:17 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by StickSkills View Post
                    NoBodyInParticular,

Is it alright if I use a different picture of Evans? I can't find the one of him holding the trophy at all. (unless you know where it is)
                    Hey, how is the wallpaper coming?

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

• hey i was wondering if i could get a sig to do with the red sox? I dont really have any request on how its made

Comment

• I might never change my sig, atleast not for along time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                          I might never change my sig, atleast not for along time.
                          can anyone blame you?

Comment

• Originally posted by XLIV View Post
                            anyway to get a 2009 World Champions sig with the rings?

I hope BK doesn't mind that I'm intruding on his biz he's got goin here but I just started doing sigs of my own and could use the experience so I figured I'd give some sig requests here a try.

Here is what I came up with for the Saints SB Ring. I had a hard time with this one because I kinda had two different themes in mind and neither one quite meshed with the other but I got stuck sticking them both together anyways. None of them really came out to my liking overall. Anyways, it's like 5am and I'm tired. I might try again tomorrow but if not, here's what I came up with. Maybe you'll like one of them.

Has borders + Ring + Ring text:

Has borders + Ring + Ring text extra

Has borders - No Ring - No Ring text

No borders - No Ring - No Ring text

Last edited by LickaMahfeetz; 06-19-2010, 08:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LickaMahfeetz View Post
                              I hope BK doesn't mind that I'm intruding on his biz he's got goin here but I just started doing sigs of my own and could use the experience so I figured I'd give some sig requests here a try.

no i dont mind, not at all man. i havent been able to do anything for a couple weeks.

love what you did with the saints sig.

keep up the good work bro and fill as many request as you want.

Comment

• BK, since fenikz doesnt answer my PMs, think you can make me a sig?

SPLOOSH

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information