X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DisobeyCivility View Post
    I like it.... but it's supposed to read "Deebo" not "Beebo"

And I'm glad to hear you're ok.
    lol sorry man, i shudda just copied it from your post.
    should i just try a whole new version?

Comment

• Disobey, i reworked the text, sorry bout messing up the first one.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoneKrusher View Post
        well, Rosebud, i attempted it but didnt get it to turn out like i saw it in my head..lol
        Thanks brohan, looks pretty tight the way it came out so no worries. Some rep rappage should be on your way.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
        JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
        Originally posted by abaddon41_80
        Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
        Originally posted by JBCX
        Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoneKrusher View Post
          hey man i had to make the sig bigger than normal in order to get Ross in the shot, hope thats ok.
          Yeah that should work thanks BK get well broseph
          Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
          Coples is that dude.
          Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• Rosebud, i tried some different filters on your sig.

Comment

• can someone take this picture:

Cut off the words to the right and size it so I can use it as an Avy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                can someone take this picture:

Cut off the words to the right and size it so I can use it as an Avy?
                i cay try it.

Comment

• here ya go:

Comment

• Damn BoneKrusher you make some sexy ass sigs. I might need to have you make me one!

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
                      Damn BoneKrusher you make some sexy ass sigs. I might need to have you make me one!
                      you're too kind Bro but Thanks.

i make plenty of duds, its just hard to get onto Photoshop whats in my Head sometimes and a lot of the time the pics just want let me and i get frustrated.

anytime on the sig attempt.

Comment

• I wasn't ready to go to bed and was bored, so I made a Ray Rice sig. If anyone wants to wear it feel free to do so.

sig by BK and avy by me
                        Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                        If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• ^ That text is damn near unreadable. But the sig is good

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
                            ^ That text is damn near unreadable. But the sig is good
                            WOW! Thank you very much, I did the sig on my laptop and it looked quite readable, but now on my comp I can barely read it. I guess I'll have to change that.

sig by BK and avy by me
                            Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                            If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Hey BK, could you work on a Pokemon sig for me? I want a picture of Ash being a badass like he always is, with his Pikachu, and an assortment of bad ass Pokemon with him, i.e. Dragonite, Alakazam, Gyarados, Charizard, Gengar, Blastoise, Venusaur, and whatever you want to add to make it look ******* awesome. Maybe a little Misty action too? Thanks bro, +rep in advance!

Edit - not in advance because I have given too much rep out lately.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                              Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by prock View Post
                                Hey BK, could you work on a Pokemon sig for me? I want a picture of Ash being a badass like he always is, with his Pikachu, and an assortment of bad ass Pokemon with him, i.e. Dragonite, Alakazam, Gyarados, Charizard, Gengar, Blastoise, Venusaur, and whatever you want to add to make it look ******* awesome. Maybe a little Misty action too? Thanks bro, +rep in advance!

Edit - not in advance because I have given too much rep out lately.
                                will see what i can come up with and sorry bout the last request i attempted for ya. (the Moss)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information