Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sig Request Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Clover_Jeez View Post
    I haven't been here in forever, and I haven't done a sig in years. I would love it if someone could give me a chance to make them one. I'm very rusty.
    that Van Halen sig looks Really Nice Bro.

    Comment


    • Thanks, one of many man. I can't even begin to fathom how many I've made when I was doing this all the time. I have a minimalist style.

      Comment


      • you rock Dude,
        hang around.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
          BoneKrusher if you would be kind enough to make me a Jared Allen sig, plus rep and glorious new beginnings will be in your future.
          hey man, i dont like the Allen sig i made earlier, imma try another.

          Comment


          • Percy Harvin:

            Comment


            • Originally posted by BoneKrusher View Post
              Percy Harvin:
              Thats sickeningly good man!

              +rep for an inspiring piece of work + listening to good music! :p

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Jakey View Post
                Thats sickeningly good man!

                +rep for an inspiring piece of work + listening to good music! :p
                thanks Jakey

                Comment


                • Any takers? I'm itching to make one.

                  Comment


                  • Could I get a V.2 Mr. Patriot sig, please?

                    Things that can stay the same:
                    -The players. Same 3 guys please.
                    - The text line as a static segment. It really ties the room together.

                    Changes I would like to see:
                    - New font. I like the current one less and less.
                    - Give Mosi back his color! That uni is my all-time favorite.
                    - Give Mosi an additional text block labeling him as "The Original"
                    - New super slick background for them? (all 3 can be the same, skip it if too much of a pita)

                    spasiba!




                    BTW - the white frame for the text being semi transparent is just ******* awesome BK.

                    Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

                    Comment


                    • Anyone want to try a Ravens Flacco and Boldin sig? marshalb was supposed to do it but he said he didn't have time.
                      Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                      Just let it go RWO.
                      We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

                      John Wall
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
                        Anyone want to try a Ravens Flacco and Boldin sig? marshalb was supposed to do it but he said he didn't have time.
                        i have a Boldin/Ravens sig already made, would you wanna check it out?

                        Comment


                        • Ravens, i forgot clover_jeez was wanting to fill some request, so we'll let him get yours.

                          Comment


                          • Well if he wants to make it he can but I still wouldn't mind checking out yours. I want to keep this John Wall one but I figure I will pull that out closer to basketball season
                            Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                            Just let it go RWO.
                            We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

                            John Wall
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
                              Well if he wants to make it he can but I still wouldn't mind checking out yours. I want to keep this John Wall one but I figure I will pull that out closer to basketball season
                              allrighty.
                              i'll upload the Boldin, brb.

                              Comment


                              • here ya go man:

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information