X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
    Anyone wanna undertake a sig for me?

This pic:

With maybe the words "Getting Away From the Cops Speed" somehow mixed in.
    i'll give it a shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by marshallb View Post
      Bengals78. I've had one sig of Chapman done for a couple days, but I'm gonna try a second version with a different background and maybe even a totally different pic.
      Alright, well here's my favorite of the Chapman sigs I've done so far. I may try another one later if I get time, but I've got a couple tests and papers do in the coming days. Let me know if you want anything changed.

KCJ58, here's a real simple, clean Bradford sig. Let me know if you don't like it or if you want anything changed, or if you'd like, you can just go with BK's sig.
      Last edited by marshallb; 09-13-2010, 11:21 AM.

sig by BK and avy by me
      Originally posted by A Perfect Score
      If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Can anyone make an avatar here?

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
        02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
        02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
        02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
        Originally posted by fenikz
        we all hate you

Comment

• Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
          Can anyone make an avatar here?
          I probably can. What do you want?

sig by BK and avy by me
          If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• game winning TD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_nEObMyNeQ

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
            02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
            02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
            02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
            Originally posted by fenikz
            we all hate you

Comment

• Oh... GIFs, I have never done one of those and don't know how. I think someone said that ViperVisor can do that for ya though. Sorry bout that. I should probably learn how to do those, but I don't have the time to learn and perfect it now.

sig by BK and avy by me

Comment

• Can anyone hook me up with a Brandon Marshall sig in Dolphins gear?

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig

Comment

• Originally posted by Da-Phins View Post
                  Can anyone hook me up with a Brandon Marshall sig in Dolphins gear?
                  if BK or clover jeez or someone else don't try this by Wednesday I'll probably try this out. Any specifics(pic or text)?

sig by BK and avy by me

Comment

imma try man

Comment

here's a few pics

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                      my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                      But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• thanks Bills.

Comment

a quick attempt:

Comment

• Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post

VV's would be without the GIFSoup icon, but if ya just want an avy, this could do.
                            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• BK, is there any way you can tweak this in to a sig? I would like to remove the text at the bottom and make it smaller and leave the rest alone if that can be done please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                                BK, is there any way you can tweak this in to a sig? I would like to remove the text at the bottom and make it smaller and leave the rest alone if that can be done please.

That would be really easy and I can do that for ya right now. I'm pretty bored and need something to do anyways.

EDIT: Here ya go, 2 versions, one a little taller with less background around them and one with all of the background:

Last edited by marshallb; 09-15-2010, 10:19 AM.

sig by BK and avy by me

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information