Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wondering if someone could make me a new DeMarcus Ware sig. Using these pics. And inlay "The Calm Before the Storm"

Comment

• Can someone make me an Amare Stoudemire sig using this pic with the word "MVP" on it?

rep and props as always.

Comment

• That's one I made. I'm terrible at sigs though, if anyone can make a better one, post it up and i'll see if I like it.

Comment

• Question- why can't I get a sig under my name? Did I loose permission or something?

Comment

• Hey does anybody mind to design me a dope Austin Collie sig?
            Pm me. Rep and all that stuff.
            Appreciate it.

Sig by BoneKrusher
            Originally posted by killxswitch
            Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
              Question- why can't I get a sig under my name? Did I loose permission or something?
              Go to- User CP, then Edit Options. Scroll down and make sure the show signatures box is checked.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Just wondering, can someone hook me up with another Marshall sig? I want a bad ass looking picture.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig

Comment

• BoneKrusher.

Think you could possibly update my sig? Instead of National Championsip Bound, just make it say National Champs. As well as possibly throw in a Michael Dyer sig into the rotation if you have time. Rep and Cred.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                    Can someone make me a Kevin Love sig?

Please and thank you.

NAO PLZ!

Kidding. But I'll give you rep and stuff.

Comment

• Anyone feel like helping me out with a quick graphics related thing? Should only take someone 5, 10 minutes. I just need a banner created for a mock blog for one of my classes and I cant seem to find fenikz who usually does this stuff for me. I can PM you info but I need it ASAP. Rep obviously.
                      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                      The APS is strong in this one.
                      Originally posted by killxswitch
                      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                        Anyone feel like helping me out with a quick graphics related thing? Should only take someone 5, 10 minutes. I just need a banner created for a mock blog for one of my classes and I cant seem to find fenikz who usually does this stuff for me. I can PM you info but I need it ASAP. Rep obviously.
                        Haha, I came here for the same thing. I'm taking a blogging class this semester and naturally the only think I care to blog about is the draft.

I'm also looking for a graphic banner for the top of my blog. PM me if you're willing to help out and I'll gladly rep, thanks. Just looking for something simple shouldn't be that hard.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
                        12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

• i'd love a cameron jordan sig

please!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Can anyone make me a sig of Allen Bailey?

Comment

• Could i get a sig of Ice Cube with this pic maybe?

http://www.mytopartists.com/ice-cube/222493_0007.jpg

and the phrase "You can bet, I can dance under water and not get wet"

+rep and cred thx :)

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                              Originally posted by TitanHope
                              R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                              He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

• Any thoughts on my new sig? Shows off my wizardry in MS Paint, I know.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information