Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sig Request Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by VCU4LIFEGOVIKS View Post
    I like Wooten and have seen Bela Fleck tons of times but my favorite is Louis Johnson.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlzGs...eature=related


    Johnson is badass too.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by BoneKrusher View Post
      a version 2 of Team Hankerson:
      Holy crap dude! You work fast! And thanks for making 2 of them, haha! Seriously though, mad props, I like it a lot.

      Edit: I hate to ask for a change, but is there anyway you could resize it so that it would fit on another board that has a 400x150 restriction?
      Last edited by Master Exploder; 03-08-2011, 07:01 PM.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Master Exploder View Post
        Holy crap dude! You work fast! And thanks for making 2 of them, haha! Seriously though, mad props, I like it a lot.
        no prob Bro, i had to desaturate the render to keep the canes colors from clashing with the Falcons red.

        Comment


        • Hey BK could you possibly make me a Jon Baldwin sig....



          I like that pic but any pic you think would work best is fine...

          Obviously have it black and purple based, and have it say "Future Raven" on it and his name on it somewhere. It would be much appreciated and thank you!
          HALL OF FAMER!
          PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
          JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

          Xbox Live - Kevown8999

          Comment


          • Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
            Hey BK could you possibly make me a Jon Baldwin sig....



            I like that pic but any pic you think would work best is fine...

            Obviously have it black and purple based, and have it say "Future Raven" on it and his name on it somewhere. It would be much appreciated and thank you!
            that pic is sweet but too small to cut, if i can get stocks to work w/o cutting i'll use that pic.

            and Master Exploder, i'll try and make the Team Hankerson smaller.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by BoneKrusher View Post
              no prob Bro, i had to desaturate the render to keep the canes colors from clashing with the Falcons red.
              Yeah, that's sweet either way. I like it a lot. I put an edit in my post, but I did it after you replied, but is it possible to resize it, so that it would fit onto a board that has a 400x150 size restriction?

              If it messes with the integrity or if it is too troublesome then please don't bother resizing it. I was just curious, thanks a lot man!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Master Exploder View Post
                Holy crap dude! You work fast! And thanks for making 2 of them, haha! Seriously though, mad props, I like it a lot.

                Edit: I hate to ask for a change, but is there anyway you could resize it so that it would fit on another board that has a 400x150 restriction?
                this was the only way i could change the size to fit the site restrictions:

                Comment


                • Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
                  Hey BK could you possibly make me a Jon Baldwin sig....



                  I like that pic but any pic you think would work best is fine...

                  Obviously have it black and purple based, and have it say "Future Raven" on it and his name on it somewhere. It would be much appreciated and thank you!
                  like i said this pic was too small to cut, so i tried doing a manip.
                  removed, trying for better.
                  Last edited by BoneKrusher; 03-08-2011, 08:53 PM.

                  Comment


                  • Amare cut


                    only one I found

                    SPLOOSH

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
                      Amare cut


                      only one I found
                      yeah they are rare. i'll try this and see.

                      Comment


                      • Ight thanks, no idea why there aren't any, he is a big name and has been here all season. Melo is here less than a week and has plenty of 'em.

                        SPLOOSH

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by BoneKrusher View Post
                          what color were you thinking?
                          Honestly no clue... Your the expert. Whatever looks cool to you im sure would blow me away. All i ask for is updated pics as well.

                          Thanks again sir

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
                            Ight thanks, no idea why there aren't any, he is a big name and has been here all season. Melo is here less than a week and has plenty of 'em.











                            Sig by BK

                            “They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

                            Comment


                            • I would like a William Moore sig please.

                              Sig by: BK

                              02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                              02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                              02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                              02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                              Originally posted by fenikz
                              we all hate you

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
                                Amare cut

                                only one I found
                                OSU

                                this is the best out of three i attempted, limited pics fked this request for me.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information