Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• could someone make me a jonathan vilma sig? saying "jonathan vilma" on one side, his face in the middle, and "the assassin" on the other side. a black and green background would be sick. the picture from this website is awesome:

http://www.maximonline.com/sports/mu...ages/Vilma.jpg

i will give credit to whoever does it. thanks a lot. let me know if youre gonna do it

sig by JETS5128

Comment

• Originally posted by foosballisthedevil
      Originally posted by BuffaloDraftGeek
      Ok, obviously by last one was too much. Here's an easier one. Could someone make me a donte whitner sig with the text reach? in it? I can't find a good picture, but if I do I'll post one. I'd prefer him in a bills uni.
      i have a decent donte sig in the dump, check it out, i guess i could slap some text on if you wanted
      I'm guessing you mean this one? If so I'll take it if you could put the text on. I don't know where you want to put it, whereever you think it'll look good, thanks.

Comment

• Can you guys please make me a Signature of Tim Tebow

A picture of him
        His name
        Florida Gators
        Phrase: Gator Bait

Thank You!

Comment

• here you go!

Go Ravens!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Swamp
            Can you guys please make me a Signature of Tim Tebow

A picture of him
            His name
            Florida Gators

Thank You!
            you are in luck. dchess made a bitchin awesome tebow sig in the dump if you dont mind the lack of text

Comment

• Originally posted by foosballisthedevil
              Originally posted by The Swamp
              Can you guys please make me a Signature of Tim Tebow

A picture of him
              His name
              Florida Gators

Thank You!
              you are in luck. dchess made a bitchin awesome tebow sig in the dump if you dont mind the lack of text
              somebody already took it, but he never said he did..........

Go Ravens!

Comment

• i could slap some text on there if you want, and i think the person who took changes his sig like very week

Comment

• Originally posted by DChess
                  i could slap some text on there if you want, and i think the person who took changes his sig like very week
                  and i thought i clearly said if a person wants to take a sig, they post that they did............ :|

o well

Go Ravens!

Comment

• nobody listens to the rules

Comment

Originally posted by AZ9er
                      Originally posted by Forzy
                      Pacman Jones sig with this pic someone please, I will give credit underneath it.
                      Or any pic is fine, or a Vince Young one if someone has one.
                      I'll take this one. Gonna use my own pic choice k?
                      Here ya go...

Wow, thanks a lot for that it looks awesome.

Comment

• a guy with 9 posts gets a sig like that he got lucky

Comment

a guy with 9 posts gets a sig like that he got lucky
                          Hmmm.. I'm new to this.. so is there a process to this? Higher post count = priority?

I just chose the request/subject I preferred to do. :P

Anyway.. hope u like the sig Forzy.

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ9er
                            Originally posted by DChess
                            Hmmm.. I'm new to this.. so is there a process to this? Higher post count = priority?

not really but like if a guy has 9 posts then u dont really know if he'll stay here, and there may be no point in making a sig. but when i get bored i sometimes help out the ppl with small post counts.

Comment

Originally posted by DChess

not really but like if a guy has 9 posts then u dont really know if he'll stay here, and there may be no point in making a sig. but when i get bored i sometimes help out the ppl with small post counts.
                              Good point. I'll keep that in mind. I was just bored and I had never made a pacman sig and wanted to experiment with a different style. :)

Comment

• I wish I could make sigs like that just experimenting.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information