Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sig Request Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sig request



    just a simple sig using this image . . if anyone feels like doing it



    On Andrew Luck
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    People are expecting him to be some sort of alien defense-destroying robot QB and it's just not realistic.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JagWired32
      Ok, that works. Thanks dude, just get back to me, if he doesnt work i can pick someone else.
      pics of him in Jags gear are rare, hope this works for ya man.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JagWired32
        Hey man, actually, any chance at a Robert Quinn Rams sig? I gotta buddy that really wants one, ill get him to join this, he will also use it in a fantasy football league.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by jsa230 View Post


          just a simple sig using this image . . if anyone feels like doing it
          the pic you posted is too small, mind if i look for a bigger pic?

          Comment


          • Is there any chance you could load them on photobucket, im on a cpu that has tinypic blocked.


            BK on the sig

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JagWired32 View Post
              Is there any chance you could load them on photobucket, im on a cpu that has tinypic blocked.





              Thanks BoneKrusher^

              http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
              KO KNOWS

              Comment


              • Thanks dude.


                BK on the sig

                Comment


                • I hate to be the guy that keeps asking for a new sig but I'm obsessed with Breaking Bad and going to be asking for sig soonish.

                  I just haven't found the right pic yet.

                  Comment




                  • How about this? huh? :D

                    Thanks BoneKrusher^

                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                    KO KNOWS

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post


                      How about this? huh? :D
                      That was the look I had on my face watching the Chiefs game.

                      Comment


                      • Dont mean to be annoying BK, but that Posluszny sig is a lil small and i was kinda lookin for a bigger sig of the guy, but i understand there isnt many pics of him.

                        IDK if you have time, if you dont want to, its fine, but is there any chance at a sig of either Dawan Landry, Daryl Smith, or Tyson Alualu jags sig? If you do one of D.Smith make sure its in there newer jersey also.

                        But again, i feel like im kind of being rude here lol, if you dont want to do it thats fine, i just like the sigs you make alot and really wanted to get one.
                        Last edited by JagWired32; 09-20-2011, 01:33 AM.


                        BK on the sig

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JagWired32 View Post
                          Dont mean to be annoying BK, but that Posluszny sig is a lil small and i was kinda lookin for a bigger sig of the guy, but i understand there isnt many pics of him.

                          IDK if you have time, if you dont want to, its fine, but is there any chance at a sig of either Dawan Landry, Daryl Smith, or Tyson Alualu jags sig? If you do one of D.Smith make sure its in there newer jersey also.

                          But again, i feel like im kind of being rude here lol, if you dont want to do it thats fine, i just like the sigs you make alot and really wanted to get one.
                          How about you get a couple hundred post before wanting a new sig?


                          Mike Will & V-Jax

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by V.I.P View Post
                            How about you get a couple hundred post before wanting a new sig?
                            Or how about some1 just make a sig using this photo of Tom Brady for fun for noobs to use.



                            That would be awesome!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
                              Or how about some1 just make a sig using this photo of Tom Brady for fun for noobs to use.

                              That would be awesome!
                              haha, indeed!


                              Mike Will & V-Jax

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by V.I.P View Post
                                How about you get a couple hundred post before wanting a new sig?
                                Why is post count such a big deal? lol. Honestly.


                                BK on the sig

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information