This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JagWired32 View Post
    Why is post count such a big deal? lol. Honestly.
    You have 9 posts all in here and could just be takin the sigs and runnin. Sigs take a lot of time to make and you asked for 3 when you haven't even used 1 yet or made a post outside of this thread.

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Thats because i just joined about 3 days ago.

BK on the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by JagWired32 View Post
        Dont mean to be annoying BK, but that Posluszny sig is a lil small and i was kinda lookin for a bigger sig of the guy, but i understand there isnt many pics of him.

IDK if you have time, if you dont want to, its fine, but is there any chance at a sig of either Dawan Landry, Daryl Smith, or Tyson Alualu jags sig? If you do one of D.Smith make sure its in there newer jersey also.

But again, i feel like im kind of being rude here lol, if you dont want to do it thats fine, i just like the sigs you make alot and really wanted to get one.
        i'll see what i can do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
          That was the look I had on my face watching the Chiefs game.
          lol me too.

Comment

• Jagwired:

Comment

• Thats awsome man. Thanks alot. Sorry about everything lol.

BK on the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by jsa230 View Post

just a simple sig using this image . . if anyone feels like doing it

i tried a simple sig with this pic, hope thats ok.

Comment

• Hey guys, i was wondering if i could get a James Laurinitis Rams sig?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rams4Ever View Post
                    Hey guys, i was wondering if i could get a James Laurinitis Rams sig?
                    i'll try Bro.

Comment

• Rams4Ever:

Comment

• BK, this Chiefs season has me depressed. would there be anyway of getting a sig with all the Chiefs injuries listed somewhere on it and then a pic of Andrew Luck just looking beastly and have it read, "2011 Kansas City Chiefs Suck4Luck". you are a master at this sig thing and you haven't made 1 yet for me that i haven't been in love with. take your time, no hurry at all. lol we got all year! btw, if you don't think it'll turn out right, just see if you can figure something out similar.

thanx

Comment

• Originally posted by King Carls 5 Year Plan View Post
                          BK, this Chiefs season has me depressed. would there be anyway of getting a sig with all the Chiefs injuries listed somewhere on it and then a pic of Andrew Luck just looking beastly and have it read, "2011 Kansas City Chiefs Suck4Luck". you are a master at this sig thing and you haven't made 1 yet for me that i haven't been in love with. take your time, no hurry at all. lol we got all year! btw, if you don't think it'll turn out right, just see if you can figure something out similar.

thanx

was kinda hard, didnt do a lot of filters etc, there was a lot of text and kinda hard to place, let me know if you want me to try again.

Comment

• i like it! its perfect for this. if we have more people go down with injury i'll just add them under the sig. Thanx a million, BK!

Comment

• Originally posted by King Carls 5 Year Plan View Post
                              i like it! its perfect for this. if we have more people go down with injury i'll just add them under the sig. Thanx a million, BK!
                              when i'm having a good day i can do better, i think.

or i can do a new version if you need to add names.

Comment

• I NEED a JPP sig, thanks BK. I give you full creative control, all I want is JPP lookin like a beast and his name on the sig

SPLOOSH

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information