This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigmac076
    Looking for a new Jones-Barber sig that still says "Young Guns" with the Dallas logo in the background. One with better pics and fonts. Also, it doesn't need to say their names. If so, maybe just their first OR last name next to their pic would be fine. Thanks!
    i got this

Go Ravens!

Comment

• Originally posted by jkpigskin
      Originally posted by bigmac076
      Looking for a new Jones-Barber sig that still says "Young Guns" with the Dallas logo in the background. One with better pics and fonts. Also, it doesn't need to say their names. If so, maybe just their first OR last name next to their pic would be fine. Thanks!
      i got this

here you go!

Go Ravens!

Comment

• Originally posted by jkpigskin
        Originally posted by jkpigskin
        Originally posted by bigmac076
        i got this

here you go!
        sweet! could I get a little more color and the "YOUNG GUNS" a little darker and legible. looks great though.

Comment

• for some reason i couldnt get more color on the whole sig b/c of their white jerseys.... so take your pick

Go Ravens!

Comment

• looks good man thanks!

Comment

• Banner

Alright I got a Donte Whitner image that I really wanted to get into a Banner:

Someone possibly just make it badass with a few different looks with maybe even a matching avatar?
              Jets, Mets, Knicks, and the U's too cool for uze

Sig by, Hitman D

Comment

• Originally posted by BuffaloDraftGeek
                Originally posted by foosballisthedevil
                Originally posted by BuffaloDraftGeek
                Ok, obviously by last one was too much. Here's an easier one. Could someone make me a donte whitner sig with the text reach? in it? I can't find a good picture, but if I do I'll post one. I'd prefer him in a bills uni.
                i have a decent donte sig in the dump, check it out, i guess i could slap some text on if you wanted
                I'm guessing you mean this one? If so I'll take it if you could put the text on. I don't know where you want to put it, whereever you think it'll look good, thanks.

Any idea when you're gonna have it done FITD?

Comment

• Can someone make me a Samardzija sig out of this?

Comment

• Originally posted by BuffaloDraftGeek
                    Ok, obviously by last one was too much. Here's an easier one. Could someone make me a donte whitner sig with the text reach? in it? I can't find a good picture, but if I do I'll post one. I'd prefer him in a bills uni.
                    i have a decent donte sig in the dump, check it out, i guess i could slap some text on if you wanted
                    I'm guessing you mean this one? If so I'll take it if you could put the text on. I don't know where you want to put it, whereever you think it'll look good, thanks.

my b, i spaced. any specifics on the text? certain subtext or just donte whitner?

Comment

• Originally posted by foosballisthedevil

my b, i spaced. any specifics on the text? certain subtext or just donte whitner?
                      Donte Whitner, and the text: Reach?

You make the call on having his name and the text, or just the text.

Comment

• Can someone make me a sig with erik ainge and arian foster.

Dallas Cowboys/Denver Broncos/Tennessee Volunteer Fan

Comment

• does anyone know if you can make my avatar small just like I can for any old picture or do I have to have some program that can do animations

Comment

• Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork

can anyone make me a Ryan kalil sig that says "Next Great Raider Center" on it please.
                            "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

• Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork
                              Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork

can anyone make me a Ryan kalil sig that says "Next Great Raider Center" on it please.
                              ya, i'll try it

Comment

• we need more guys to make sigs for these people. some guys need to get photoshop so that they can help out

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information