Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using the same sig isn't a big deal but if someone designs something it's common courtesy to ask the person that designed it.

Forget the fact that they're not just alike, but the EXACT SAME SIGS, yeah, it rubs me the wrong way too.

Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• BK is like the nicest guy on this planet, so im pretty sure it wasnt his intention to rip anyone off of or rub people up the wrong way and it certainly wasnt mine. if it was me i kinda be like "yay, my baby has taken off!". but anyway, going back to the sexiest man alive is not a problem.

Comment

• No one blames BoneKrusher.

Originally posted by fenikz
        His soft D really turns me off
        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• doesnt matter misread what comahan posted.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
            My sig design (used for a Dark Knight Rises sig, then njx's pink haired girls), which TACKLE started using after being kind enough to ask me if it was cool (his old Ravens one, vidae's chiefs one, etc), and now theyre popping up everywhere. Cool.

Not that it really matters, but still, just sort of rubs me the wrong way.
            i just filled a request for DV, who wanted a Pats sig like the Chiefs sig vidae was using.
            i didnt know who to ask.
            sorry for rubbing the wrong way Bro.

i didn't mean to do anything of the sorts.

Comment

• Yea you're fine, dont blame you or anything, just irked by it and didnt know where else to post.

Comment

Yea you're fine, dont blame you or anything, just irked by it and didnt know where else to post.
                i just try and fill request as they're posted in this thread.
                i should have asked TACKLE and maybe he could have pointed me in your direction as to the original maker.

Comment

Yea you're fine, dont blame you or anything, just irked by it and didnt know where else to post.
                  Irked by starting a trend of awesome ass sigs?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bert Macklin View Post
                    Irked by starting a trend of awesome ass sigs?
                    Im a narcissist! Something I started, getting popular when it had nothing to do with me totally led to irritation. Need my ego fed 24/7, dammit.

Comment

• if BM and DV want to give credit to comahan in their sigs, that's perfectly fine with me.

Comment

• Na, I didnt make them, yours are a lot better than my mspaint ones, I dont deserve credit for those. TACKLE deserves it far more than me.

Comment

Na, I didnt make them, yours are a lot better than my mspaint ones, I dont deserve credit for those. TACKLE deserves it far more than me.
                          Done

(10 character)

Comment

Na, I didnt make them, yours are a lot better than my mspaint ones, I dont deserve credit for those. TACKLE deserves it far more than me.
                            i havent seen your sigs, but mine are from your design and just as long as you know i would never intentionally steal or copy your design, i just wanted to help people who requested sigs, thats all.

Comment

• haven;t really designed anything lately as far as Sigs go.
                              i've been so frustrated with Pioli, Cassel and the whole Chiefs Organization i've been taking request to Photoshop Cassel, Clark, Cassel and Romeo.

here's a few:
                              Matt Cassel as Barney Fife:

Scott Pioli as Dr Evil:

Pioli and Cassel as Gilligan and Skipper:

got a couple more coming up.

Comment

• Was what inspired TACKLE to make football versions. Was just a way for me to make a character inspired sig without having photoshop.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information