X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHOSE BETTER?

Wade Redden or Zdeno Chara

?????
    Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Redden

Comment

redden struggled a lot at times during the year, and Chara isnt fluid enough to stay with faster offenseman bursting in. both are really good but its hard to choose. Chara has a direct hard shot but often puts it right into the goalie's abdomen.

Comment

Chara. Redden is the definition of a choke artist.

Comment

Chara.

Comment

I like Redden, he's Canadian.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
            Originally posted by njx9
            do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Wade Chara

Comment

ahhh yes wade chara, the creation of another person who makes fun of hockey because they don't appreciate it... congrats on your ignorance... :roll:
                Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

You should take Datsyuk out of your avatar and replace him with Zetterburg. Datsyuk is useless anytime there is pressure on him (playoffs) and I believe he is still without a playoff goal in 30 or so games.

Comment

Originally posted by Nerv
                    You should take Datsyuk out of your avatar and replace him with Zetterburg. Datsyuk is useless anytime there is pressure on him (playoffs) and I believe he is still without a playoff goal in 30 or so games.
                    DATSYUK IS GOD!!!

Comment

Who are these people and what do they do?

sig by BuckNaked contact him if you want it done right.

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD
                        DATSYUK IS GOD!!!
                        Then please tell him how to not play like crap in the playoffs because all 3 years of his career he has choked in the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD
                          DATSYUK IS GOD!!!
                          Then please tell him how to not play like crap in the playoffs because all 3 years of his career he has choked in the playoffs.
                          God rested on the 7th day. Datsyuk rests in the Playoffs.

Comment

I went with Redden.

A little better offensively. Solid defensively.

Sig by Raiderfan_89

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMcgee
                              redden struggled a lot at times during the year, and Chara isnt fluid enough to stay with faster offenseman bursting in. both are really good but its hard to choose. Chara has a direct hard shot but often puts it right into the goalie's abdomen.
                              Forwards?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information