Who is finer?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by duckseason
    They deleted your mary thread, mangini. Did you figure things out?
    yea right now im joggin in place drinkin water.... lol

it prolly got deleted cuz it was about an illegal drug, it waqs dumb to post it, i had a feeling it would get deleted
    Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Originally posted by mangini for pres
      yea right now im joggin in place drinkin water.... lol

nice...

Comment

question.... was the brunette in that 70s show?
        Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Originally posted by mangini for pres
          question.... was the brunette in that 70s show?
          Mila Kunis, yeah.

Comment

cuthbert's face with johanssons tits

Comment

Scarlett no question
              Originally posted by nvot9
              I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
              Indianapolis Colts 13-3
              Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
              Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
              Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

since Frogstomp helped out his girl up there, i feel the need to help out mine a little

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

how could someone vote against ELISHA???? :evil: :roll:

Comment

Don't get me wrong VLS, Scarlett is very hot, and up there on my hot chicks list... but Elisha... she's number one.

Comment

Scarlett's winning This just proves this board only cares about boobs. Thus they're either 14 or black.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawks, Sox and Bears o my
                        Scarlett's winning This just proves this board only cares about boobs. Thus they're either 14 or black.
                        Or that fact that Scarlett is hotter? I agree on the Keira Knightley thing, but Scarlett just beats Elisha in every single aspect. She's a gorgeous girl, and a fine actress, which Elisha really is not(actress wise).

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

I'm gonna hold out my final judgment until (yes, "until", not "if") I actually see these 2 nude.
                          I mean, how do we know one of them don't got 3 inch mud-flaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur
                            Originally posted by Hawks, Sox and Bears o my
                            Or that fact that Scarlett is hotter? I agree on the Keira Knightley thing, but Scarlett just beats Elisha in every single aspect. She's a gorgeous girl, and a fine actress, which Elisha really is not(actress wise).
                            Scarlett's a better actress but I'll take her face and body over Scarlett any day. Scarlett is nice but she's physically inferior IMO, much better build with a niver face.

Comment

I'm gonna hold out my final judgment until (yes, "until", not "if") I actually see these 2 nude.
                              Well, we've been witness to both of their asses basically(Elisha in Girl Next Door, and Scarlett on that Vanity Fair cover). So, that's 1 of the 3 key spots covered there.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur
                                Well, we've been witness to both of their asses basically(Elisha in Girl Next Door, and Scarlett on that Vanity Fair cover). So, that's 1 of the 3 key spots covered there.
                                And Old School. Damn that was a nice ass...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information