• Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thing looks ridiculous.

That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

Comment

i hope it comes out for regular xbox but i think its only computer cuz it says it has a new thing that makes it so you dont have to have a crazzy computer for it to run good but if you do it makes it better or somthin like that so i donno how to explain it

Comment

Originally posted by steelersfan43
        i hope it comes out for regular xbox but i think its only computer cuz it says it has a new thing that makes it so you dont have to have a crazzy computer for it to run good but if you do it makes it better or somthin like that so i donno how to explain it
        From the creator himself:

"Well, actually we are going to go on all platforms, but we will come out on PC first. We will even come out on cell phones and stuff." -Will Wright
        Originally posted by njx9
        i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Originally posted by Vince Lombardi
          Originally posted by steelersfan43
          From the creator himself:

"Well, actually we are going to go on all platforms, but we will come out on PC first. We will even come out on cell phones and stuff." -Will Wright
          that is intense i hope it comes out on normal XBox soon

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information